cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Louisville,KY

SBrooks72
Explorer
Explorer
Hey all, I am taking a travel assignment in Louisville,KY. Any recommendations on Rv parks to stay or stay away from? Also maybe someone who would rent me a spot on their land?
Tia,
Brooks
9 REPLIES 9

SBrooks72
Explorer
Explorer
Thank you. I am looking for a place to stay for 3mos. It would be nice to find a farm where I could rent a space.
Brooks

Merrykalia
Explorer
Explorer
We stayed at the Louisville North KOA (Clarksville, Indiana) twice and although the train is right behind the campground, after the first couple came through, I was able to block them out. The roadwork on I-65 was pretty heavy, but we couldn't hear the traffic.

It was an okay place to stay, but definitely NOT a destination.
2017 Ford F350 Crew Cab 6.7L 4x4 DRW

chris3403
Explorer
Explorer
Clarksville Indiana has 2 RV parks. The KOA that a couple individuals recommended and Add-More
The KOA is right up against the Express way and a railroad track. Major road work is going on above the KOA and will continue for the next year.
If you want peace and quite and a slightly cheaper price than Add-More would be the better choice. If you choose Add-More they want a check or cash, no credit card.
I've been to all 50 States but my RV hasn't.

2chiefsRus
Explorer
Explorer
We really like Grandma's Campground although it may be too far south depending upon where in Louisville. It is in Shepherdsville.
Dave & Kathy
2007 Monaco Knight 40PDQ towing 2018 Ford F-150 & 2017 Harley Trike
Fulltime 2007 to 2016, now halftimers
Before you give someone a piece of your mind, make sure you can get by with what will be left.
Our Blog
National Parks Visited

lightfoot
Explorer III
Explorer III
x2 on the KOA. Stayed there twice this year. Nice place and good people running the place.
USN EN2
2012 Ford F250 SC, 6.7L TD
2015 Voltage 3200
2004 Honda GL1800 Reverse Trike

stevewise
Explorer
Explorer
I stayed at the KOA South Louisville for about 7 months last winter, they have standard rates for long term. Only about 15 min from airport south on I65
'15 Sierra 377FLIK
'14 Ford F350 SRW King Ranch
DW and Cricket the Chihuahua

Y-Guy
Reopening this thread as the other was also closed. Please do not post the same message in multiple forums with out prior approval.

Two Wire Fox Terriers; Sarge & Sully

2007 Winnebago Sightseer 35J

2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon

SBrooks72
Explorer
Explorer
Thank you. I forgot I have an app I can use (Allstays).

azdryheat
Explorer
Explorer
I use Good Sam and RV Park Reviews with great success finding quality parks wherever we go.
2013 Chevy 3500HD CC dually
2014 Voltage 3600 toy hauler
2019 RZR 1000XP TRE