cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

paint codes for 2002 carriage carri-lite 736KI3

DraginRat
Explorer
Explorer
I have searched every where for this, but no luck. Carriage is of course, out of business. The carriage owners clubs I have tried either no longer exist, or don't have the information. I CAN NOT take it to a paint shop to have the paint matched, and for what ever reason, when I brought them a door with the subject color on it, they said they needed a bigger sample. (it was just a small strip, and that's the best it gets)

Anyway, thought I would throw a "hail-mary" and see if anyone on here has a suggestion.

As the subject line states, this is a 2002 Carriage Carri-Lite 736KI3 with a bluish grey, or a greyish blue band around the lower 12 inches or so of the exterior. Back a few years ago, when I ordered a set of fender skirts for the thing, the lady at carriage said it was a Ford blue color. I questioned her because it sure looks grey to me, but Peggy agrees with her, so who am I to argue with two women.

So, if anyone does have a suggestion, please post it. I would be more than happy to hear from you.

Ken Gasbarri
4 REPLIES 4

Traveler_II
Explorer
Explorer
Here is another forum for Carriage http://www.carriage-lifestyle-owners.com

We have a Cameo with full body paint and we had a auto body shop mix us some paint, they did a great job, but I did pull it over to the shop so they could match the paint.
2011 Cameo 34SB3
2014 Ford 350 King Ranch, Trailer Saver BD3 Air Hitch, Mor/Ryde pin box, IS Suspension, Disk Brakes
Nights Camped in 2012 - 142
Nights Camped in 2013 - 186
Nights Camped in 2014 - 185
Nights Camped in 2015 - 231
Nights Camped in 2016 - 162

kennethwooster
Explorer
Explorer
My Cameo is full body paint, and I've needed paint two different times. The first shop had machine that can mix the paint by some method. the 2/nd shop just mixed until they had it perfect. Cannot tell it was spot paint. A good shop can get the job done.
kenneth wooster- retired farmer. Biblical History Teacher in public HS, and substitute teacher.
wife Diana-adult probation officer, now retired.
31KSLS Full Body paint Cameo
Ford F350 2014 DRW 4X4 King Ranch.
20K B&W Puck mount hitch

NEWS4US
Explorer
Explorer
Finally had time to go to machine shed to look at our Carri-Lite paint code. Found the label above the sink in the cabinet. States
TOPEKA GRAPHICS BASF-DIAMONDT. Color code 2001 Ford SP, clearcoated. Our Carri-lite has the bluish gray paint on the bottom.

JW_of_Opechee_S
Explorer
Explorer
You may find your answer here.
http://carriage-lifestyle-owners.lifestyle-owners.com/?wcz
Have Fiver will travel with little or no notice at all. I do need to stop at rest areas now and then:)