cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

RV storage

johnmakena
Explorer
Explorer
I live in southern california and i have a 37 foot 5th wheel. Does anyone know of a reasonable place to store it?
6 REPLIES 6

ol_Bombero-JC
Explorer
Explorer
johnmakena wrote:
I live in Lakewood but I am willing to park it within an hour from home if I could get a good deal. I currently park it in Bishop which is great for the sierras but the wife wants it closer.

OK - Lakewood and an hour from home are good parameters.

Check out All Star Services - El Toro RV Storage, which is at the (now closed) MCAS El Toro.
In Orange County - "freeway close" to the 5 & 405 El Toro "Y".
Not sure what's a "good deal" - but here ya go:
12 x 40 pull thru = $124.
15 x 40 pull thru = $160.
On cement.

Out of state folks - it's So.Cal, LOL!
Storage is hard to find w/o going out to the desert...or to Bishop, LOL!

El Toro RV Storage

Take a drive - go "South" and take a look around.
Nice people, visiting is free - and you can go take a balloon ride at the future "Great Park" while you're there.
(Or - stop by Orange Coast Plaza on the way home if you want to make bonus points with your DW)

2,500 RVers can't be wrong!..;)
(No, don't work for the facility).

~

B_O__Plenty
Explorer II
Explorer II
fellowes03 wrote:
I live in Temecula CA. we store our 28ft 5th wheel at TEMECULA VALLEY RV
it is a valet storage. We drop the rig at the gate they park it. When we are ready to go on a trip we just call and they bring it out for us. They will also fill the propane or check the air in the tires (for a fee) Our monthly charge is $120.00
I wouldn't want anybody parking or moving my rig...If it gets damaged I want to be able to blame myself..

B.O.
Former Ram/Cummins owner
2015 Silverado 3500 D/A DRW
Yup I'm a fanboy!
2016 Cedar Creek 36CKTS

johnmakena
Explorer
Explorer
I live in Lakewood but I am willing to park it within an hour from home if I could get a good deal. I currently park it in Bishop which is great for the sierras but the wife wants it closer.

fellowes03
Explorer
Explorer
I live in Temecula CA. we store our 28ft 5th wheel at TEMECULA VALLEY RV
it is a valet storage. We drop the rig at the gate they park it. When we are ready to go on a trip we just call and they bring it out for us. They will also fill the propane or check the air in the tires (for a fee) Our monthly charge is $120.00

big_bird_2
Explorer
Explorer
I park a 40 footer and live near Glendale and can tell you there is very little good storage in Los Angeles. What you find is facilities that park for you and bring it out when you want it. I store in Duarte at Mt Olive RV Storage. I park it, there is a dump station, fresh water and two areas to wash your rig. They have back-ins and pull-throughs and extra wide spaces to open slides. Not cheap, but you will not find cheap in southern Calif. unless you go way out and park on dirt. If you do not like washing your rig, but like it clean, there are guys who will wash for around $50. An added bonus is that Mt. Olive is just off the 210 at the 605. When going out, you for sure are not going west to RV and limited going south. You are most likely going east or maybe north. For us Duarte is going our way since most of our travels are east.
Big Bird 2

TRIPLE8
Explorer
Explorer
Hi,I too live and store in so Cal. But you are going to have to give more info on where you are as So Cal is a big place.
06 chevy silverado 2500 d-max
2013 Ford F350 DRW
2021 Host Mammoth
2007 KTM 525 EXC
2019 RZR Turbo S
2020 Yamaha MT-07
87 Suzuki Samurai (highly modified)