Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Super Sport Sand Show

River_Sand
Explorer
Explorer
It's that time again, the SSSS is this weekend. Super Sport Sand Show

Even if your not in to the desert thing, but are in the market for a TH, this is a good place to see lots of TH's. It seems every year it gets bigger with more and more TH's to see. We like going just to look at the new rigs and maybe find some cool offroad stuff we can't live without.
River&Sand
05 Chev Ext.Cab K3500, Dmax/Alli, DRW, Reese Signature 18k, HappiJac, Jordan 2020
05 Lance 920 Truck Camper
06 Weekend Warrior LE3305, 5th Airborne, Dexter E-Z Flex 😄
01 HighJumper SandSprite 3 Dune Buggy :E
16 REPLIES 16

nayther
Explorer
Explorer
Strabo wrote:
Ive never seen so many RZR's in one place with so much $$$ into them that have never been driven in the dirt...Amazing!!

Was really over the top IMHO. I cannot believe the******you can buy for a SxS.
DIRT BIKES RULE

'12 Duramax CC short bed
2019 Wildcat Maxx 285RKX

Strabo
Explorer
Explorer
Ive never seen so many RZR's in one place with so much $$$ into them that have never been driven in the dirt...Amazing!!
04' F350 PSD TB SC FX4 XLT, TH-04' 32' Sandpiper Sport Fifthwheel WB Dual Axle
07' Rhino 686 SS106-ITP-AFE-BRP-T4-CDI-KIBBLEBWHITE-CVT-TSTICH-Ridgid LED LightBar-HID Conversion Kit-LIVEWIRE
04' Honda 250 Sportstrac quad
05' Honda 400 Ranchers quad

Macs_Dad
Explorer
Explorer
River&Sand wrote:
Good Show, lots to see, renewed a couple of memberships.
Found out KC makes replacement LED inserts for the Daylighter series lights, for those of us who still use them.
Boy have SxS's taken over, seems like everyone is making something for them. Reminds me of the early 2000's when the long travels were the thing to have.
Yes, the side porches were very unique. The large Warrior Lifestyles 5th wheel was nice, I too like the open concept. Something I found interesting was, it said it was by Weekend Warrior on the side. I thought that name died when WW went out of Biz.

Weekend Warrior is coming back under new ownership. I missed that trailer but saw the Lance Toy haulers. They had a couple of 26' PT's. Not bad.

Yea a lot of back ramp porches with railings and electric canopy's. Really liking the electric canopies now.

I got a good deal on a Go Pro Hero 3 Silver edition. $250.00.

A lot of UTV's. Way more than last year. Yep they may have to change the name to to Sand UTV Super Show. LOL.
2007 Weekend Warrior SL2805
20505 Chevy 2500 HD Crew Cab 6.0/410 Gasser
2008 Polaris RZR 800 With +6 Long Travel
2012 Kawasaki KX 250F
1990 Kawasaki JS 550 Jet Ski

River_Sand
Explorer
Explorer
Good Show, lots to see, renewed a couple of memberships.
Found out KC makes replacement LED inserts for the Daylighter series lights, for those of us who still use them.
Boy have SxS's taken over, seems like everyone is making something for them. Reminds me of the early 2000's when the long travels were the thing to have.
Yes, the side porches were very unique. The large Warrior Lifestyles 5th wheel was nice, I too like the open concept. Something I found interesting was, it said it was by Weekend Warrior on the side. I thought that name died when WW went out of Biz.
River&Sand
05 Chev Ext.Cab K3500, Dmax/Alli, DRW, Reese Signature 18k, HappiJac, Jordan 2020
05 Lance 920 Truck Camper
06 Weekend Warrior LE3305, 5th Airborne, Dexter E-Z Flex 😄
01 HighJumper SandSprite 3 Dune Buggy :E

nayther
Explorer
Explorer
I was there Friday night, lots of swag for the sand set. Being I'm not a sand guy there wasn't much there for me. Very impressive show though. I did like the Warrior Lifestyles mega fifth wheel, nice layout. All the others were garage models that do not appeal to me anymore, you're lucky to get 4 people in the main living quarters. I like open floor plans much better. The ones with the side porches were pretty trick though.
DIRT BIKES RULE

'12 Duramax CC short bed
2019 Wildcat Maxx 285RKX

Strabo
Explorer
Explorer
Mongo68 wrote:
Don't forget Robby Gordon's Stadium Super Trucks race Friday and Saturday too.

I watched that...Explain to me what that was if you dont mind.
04' F350 PSD TB SC FX4 XLT, TH-04' 32' Sandpiper Sport Fifthwheel WB Dual Axle
07' Rhino 686 SS106-ITP-AFE-BRP-T4-CDI-KIBBLEBWHITE-CVT-TSTICH-Ridgid LED LightBar-HID Conversion Kit-LIVEWIRE
04' Honda 250 Sportstrac quad
05' Honda 400 Ranchers quad

BigBlockTank
Explorer
Explorer
We are here. And the glamisdunes.com booth is looking good. Stop by and buy some swag. Tell'em BigBlockTank sent ya.

trail-explorer
Explorer
Explorer
I missed it, again.
Bob

Mongo68
Explorer
Explorer
Don't forget Robby Gordon's Stadium Super Trucks race Friday and Saturday too.
2004 F350 4x4 Crew Cab PSD
2007 Weekend Warrior LE3505+6 Tiki Edition

JMT2
Explorer
Explorer
I went last year and wasn't impressed with the selection of haulers at all. It's a great way to spend a afternoon if you are looking for sand toy parts and accessories.

BigBlockTank
Explorer
Explorer
Here in Tucson, AZ, we're on our own weather watch. It keeps changing, but looking forward to the trip. I don't think the remnants of this storm is going to hold us up

sin_cal_hd
Explorer
Explorer
Im looking forward to it. Havent been since 2008.
2015 2500 Ram Mega Cab 4x4
2017 Wolf pack 325
Wife and 2 little boys
2 golden retriever pups

nayther
Explorer
Explorer
Supposed to be there for an Ecologic meeting either Friday or Saturday night, can't remember which but will spend some time checking it out too. Be sure to stop in at the Distract 37 booth and pick up some info.

Looks like I'll be there Friday afternoon/evening, meeting is at 5:00.
DIRT BIKES RULE

'12 Duramax CC short bed
2019 Wildcat Maxx 285RKX

offtohavasu
Explorer
Explorer
Ugh..Going to the river this weekend. Hopefully some more of the local dealers start carrying more of the Torque line. IF they had it at the show, might finally be able to "plant the seed" in the wife's mind.