cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

What did you do to your Toy Hauler today???

Rich_Panganiban
Explorer
Explorer
This is always a fun thread to watch so I thought I would start one here.
2007 Jayco Greyhawk - Kodiak 32SS
'00 Subaru Outback Wagon
2,288 REPLIES 2,288

sin_cal_hd
Explorer
Explorer
qchunter wrote:

Finally got around to installing my sewer hose holder. Had to install under the front since the th has no bumper. It will be better than storing it over the generator.

Could you post a pic of the cap and latch? My parents want to do this to their trailer. Thanks.
2015 2500 Ram Mega Cab 4x4
2017 Wolf pack 325
Wife and 2 little boys
2 golden retriever pups

qchunter
Explorer
Explorer

Finally got around to installing my sewer hose holder. Had to install under the front since the th has no bumper. It will be better than storing it over the generator.
2014 Iconic 2415AKG - 30' Toyhauler
2005 GMC 2500 Duramax

joebedford
Nomad II
Nomad II
Strabo wrote:
Smart man, if your like us and use your genny alot, you have got to service it.
I did this well ahead of the recommended service schedule because on the trip to Texas a couple of months ago, it was surging a bit and occasionally hard to start. I figured the fuel filter was partially blocked. The plugs and air filter looked good, but what the hay, I had the parts and I was in there, so why not?

I test ran it for an hour afterwards and it performed fine -started well and ran both A/Cs - no surging.

Strabo
Explorer
Explorer
joebedford wrote:
Did a service on my Onan:
- oil and filter change
- air filter change
- change 2 plugs
- change fuel filter

Smart man, if your like us and use your genny alot, you have got to service it.

Our Onan Micro Quiet 4k has no oil filter, so i change out the oil every few trips with Mobil 1.
04' F350 PSD TB SC FX4 XLT, TH-04' 32' Sandpiper Sport Fifthwheel WB Dual Axle
07' Rhino 686 SS106-ITP-AFE-BRP-T4-CDI-KIBBLEBWHITE-CVT-TSTICH-Ridgid LED LightBar-HID Conversion Kit-LIVEWIRE
04' Honda 250 Sportstrac quad
05' Honda 400 Ranchers quad

joebedford
Nomad II
Nomad II
Did a service on my Onan:
- oil and filter change
- air filter change
- change 2 plugs
- change fuel filter

Strabo
Explorer
Explorer
Time to pack!!!!!
07' Rhino 686 SS106-ITP-AFE-BRP-T4-CDI-KIBBLEBWHITE-CVT-TSTICH-Ridgid LED LightBar-HID Conversion Kit-LIVEWIRE

bkirkpatrick
Explorer
Explorer
Cancelled my insurance

ORbiker
Explorer
Explorer
eDUBz wrote:
ORbiker wrote:
We packed the TH for a trip to the Oregon Coast. We leave Friday morning and come back home Monday night.

Nice. We are going to start packing tomorrow, leaving to calico ghost town. Happy camping, safe towing.

I went to Bodie State Historic Park last fall on the motorcycle. It is a genuine California gold-mining ghost town. It was very interesting. BODIE
Backpacker and tent camper all my life. Motorcycle trips with a tent too 1978 to Present. 2016 Grand Design 380TH as of 10-29-2015. Now a New 2018 374TH-R Solitude as of 3-16-19. 10-19-18-traded truck for a 2016 Ram 3500 DRW Laramie Crew Cab 4x4 Long Box.

eDUBz
Explorer
Explorer
ORbiker wrote:
We packed the TH for a trip to the Oregon Coast. We leave Friday morning and come back home Monday night.

Nice. We are going to start packing tomorrow, leaving to calico ghost town. Happy camping, safe towing.
LBZ - Stealth TH - RZR 900 4 - Honda 450X - Paddleboarder - Fisherman - Kayaker

ORbiker
Explorer
Explorer
Backpacker and tent camper all my life. Motorcycle trips with a tent too 1978 to Present. 2016 Grand Design 380TH as of 10-29-2015. Now a New 2018 374TH-R Solitude as of 3-16-19. 10-19-18-traded truck for a 2016 Ram 3500 DRW Laramie Crew Cab 4x4 Long Box.

eDUBz
Explorer
Explorer
The exterior exhaust flange for the stove outside of the TH was broke fixed that, the shower door handle was off put it back on, put new connectors on the exterior led strip that i added. Finished cleaning up the wiring for the inverter and did a lil bit of paint touch up inside. All the small things i did today.

eDUBz
Explorer
Explorer
installing inverter put the battery on a trickle charge.

nayther
Explorer
Explorer
Pulling it out tonight for spare bedroom for one of our boys and his family. Excited to have all 3 of my grandkids together this weekend!
DIRT BIKES RULE

'12 Duramax CC short bed
2019 Wildcat Maxx 285RKX

Strabo
Explorer
Explorer
Replaced worn black ramp donuts on the outside, filled propane tanks, filled fuel cell. Gotta clean inside from last time out, Thanksgiving. Make ready for Prez Day next week. Rhino mods are almost done and i have new shocks going on our truck saturday.

I cross my fingers none of the water lines froze and broke, i did open all faucets, drained water but ya still dont know for sure till you fill it up with water and turn the pump on.

momentum_rv
Explorer
Explorer
Looked at it, wishing I was camping.
2015 Grand Design Momentum 385TH
2015 Ford F-350 DRW 4x4 Lariat