cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Your Rig

RVcrazed51
Explorer
Explorer
I'd like to give a huge THANK YOU to Brad, the Moderator over the Truck Campers forum for his assistance with this thread.

Thanks also to RVcrazed51 for his request for this thread.

Post photos of your Fifth Wheel on this thread. Any photo with a 5er in it is allowable; any brand, any year.

This thread is generally for Fifth Wheel photos only. But feel free to post comments on posted photos.

Because this thread is very long, I will occasionally clean it up by removing the older posts that do not have Fifth Wheel photos and other off topic material. Also, please limit photo width to 640 pixels by using: width=640. Please do not post thumbnail size photos, they are just too small to see.

Register at photobucket.com (free), download your pictures (takes a while), hi-lite and copy the URL, then use the "image" icon to paste the photo URL.

Photo Bucket โ€“ Free photo hosting

Help with posting photos----
> RV.Net Tutorials and Picture related FAQ's

Posting photos Bradโ€™s way

Helpful Thread with good photo hosting information

"Technology Corner" Everything you want to know Technical forum

Netboy's thread on compressing photos

Truth Justice's 2005 Sunny Brook 31BWKS (Triple Slide) and 2005 1-Ton Dodge Quad Cab L/B.

Hi everybody, I'm looking to buy a fifth wheel, hopefully by the end of the year. And I was just wondering if some of you would care to post some pics of your fiver.
RVcrazed51
Zeke
3,401 REPLIES 3,401

Smokey76
Explorer
Explorer
This one makes my bones chill....im ready to head back south
Brian
02 Mountain Aire 4370
ISM 500/Allison 4000

WitchKing
Explorer
Explorer
Hey Brian,
Awesome, I appreciate that cause I didn't mean it to sound like an insult. That's a nice sized house on wheels too! Looks nice a cozy with the snow surrounding it...;)
~Tom.

Smokey76
Explorer
Explorer
Thanks for the comments you guys!

No offense taken Tom ๐Ÿ™‚ I thought the same thing myself lookin at the pic. Dry weight 10700. overall length of 34'7". someday ill buy a new truck, but its nice not havin a payment for now. might be headin down to Alliance, Texas in a week. ill take a thawed out pic from there if i go.
Brian
Brian
02 Mountain Aire 4370
ISM 500/Allison 4000

doughboy81972
Explorer
Explorer
nice setup good thing you have a 4X4
Steven 44
1 dog
IL Rallies attended :B:B

Virginia_RVers
Explorer
Explorer
Nice looking picture, but sure glad it's not me in that camper. Just another reason I live South. Burrr.

Merry Christmas to everyone.
2014 Dodge 3500 DRW, Cummins Diesel
2007 Crossroads Paradise Pointe PF36SK (Rolling Fun II)
Chelsea & Duncan (Traveling Scotty Dogs)

WitchKing
Explorer
Explorer
Smokey76,
Thank you for correcting me. I didn't mean to insult the big RAM but I have to tell you, that trailer makes the 3/4 ton look small, no insult. How big is the trailer? I'm new to the awesome world of RV'ing and I'm presently shopping and leaning toward the Cedar Creek Daydreamer 40 QSD coupled up with a Ram 1 ton, MegaCab, Dually. Again, nice setup.
~Tom.

greatwhiteelkhu
Explorer
Explorer
AWESOME!!!!!!!!! I love that snow shot!! ๐Ÿ™‚

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!

ho ho ho MERRY CHRISTMASSSSSSSSSSS AND TO ALL A GOOD NIGHT!! ๐Ÿ™‚
CWO4 USMC
Rope, Tree, journalist some assembly required!

2007 Dodge Ram 2500 4X4 TCD long bed, extended cab, no mods yet ๐Ÿ™‚
2008 Jazz 3180 BH FW

Smokey76
Explorer
Explorer
Close enough Tom!
95 Dodge 2500 / 08' 3300rl Big Country
Brian
02 Mountain Aire 4370
ISM 500/Allison 4000

WitchKing
Explorer
Explorer
Smokey76,
That's a nice winter wonderland shot, right there! ๐Ÿ˜‰ Is that a Big Sky trailer and a Dakota?
~Tom.

Smokey76
Explorer
Explorer

A snowy Lincoln, NE
Brian
02 Mountain Aire 4370
ISM 500/Allison 4000

Alpenlitecouple
Explorer
Explorer
Howdy ...
Greetings from Oregon.. Oregon Wine and Oregon RV's..
We are pulling a Alpenlite Villa with 07 Chevy Duramax/Allison..what a dream.....up and down the Oregon mountains with the comfort of home.... Give us a toot when you see us on the road..
Mary and Walt .....

greatwhiteelkhu
Explorer
Explorer
NICE!! ๐Ÿ™‚ I'm sure your going to be very happy! I love tinkering with mine. Going to be fun thats for sure!!
CWO4 USMC

2008 Jazz 3180 BH FW

urb
Explorer
Explorer

Return journey from Elkhart Indiana. Just bought fifth wheel, and thought I would take a picture before I damaged it. I never towed anything that big used to have small pop-up camper with SUV. Trailer is a 2008 (Heartland) Bighorn 3370 (36 foot). Pickup is 2007 Ford F350 Diesel (1 ton). Well balanced rig only towed it once so far 470 miles back into Canada. Had no trouble towing, it seems to be a well balanced rig. I am looking forward to many years of touring when I finally retire.

urb
Explorer
Explorer
http://s268.photobucket.com/albums/jj27/urbertoil/

Just bought fifth wheel. Thought I would take a picture while everything was still in one piece. Trailer is a 2008 Heartland Bighorn 3370 (36 foot). Pickup is 2007 Ford F350 Diesel (1 ton). Package is well balanced no problem towing.

greatwhiteelkhu
Explorer
Explorer
doughboy81972 wrote:
i did some research when i was looking for a truck to pull a 5iver and the one that stood out was the Dodge with the cummins because the Ford and Chevy are using a converted big block gas engine for there diesel motor and Dodge with the cummins is an actual medium duty engine the same you would find in a straight truck and just to let you know Banks offers hop ups for all 3 engines this is the info that i found you can use it or lose it i am just stating the facts i found

TONS of companies offering stuff ๐Ÿ™‚ Lots of stuff ๐Ÿ™‚ ๐Ÿ™‚ ๐Ÿ™‚ Banks does not corner the market on quality of products.
CWO4 USMC

2008 Jazz 3180 BH FW