cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Your Rig

RVcrazed51
Explorer
Explorer
I'd like to give a huge THANK YOU to Brad, the Moderator over the Truck Campers forum for his assistance with this thread.

Thanks also to RVcrazed51 for his request for this thread.

Post photos of your Fifth Wheel on this thread. Any photo with a 5er in it is allowable; any brand, any year.

This thread is generally for Fifth Wheel photos only. But feel free to post comments on posted photos.

Because this thread is very long, I will occasionally clean it up by removing the older posts that do not have Fifth Wheel photos and other off topic material. Also, please limit photo width to 640 pixels by using: width=640. Please do not post thumbnail size photos, they are just too small to see.

Register at photobucket.com (free), download your pictures (takes a while), hi-lite and copy the URL, then use the "image" icon to paste the photo URL.

Photo Bucket โ€“ Free photo hosting

Help with posting photos----
> RV.Net Tutorials and Picture related FAQ's

Posting photos Bradโ€™s way

Helpful Thread with good photo hosting information

"Technology Corner" Everything you want to know Technical forum

Netboy's thread on compressing photos

Truth Justice's 2005 Sunny Brook 31BWKS (Triple Slide) and 2005 1-Ton Dodge Quad Cab L/B.

Hi everybody, I'm looking to buy a fifth wheel, hopefully by the end of the year. And I was just wondering if some of you would care to post some pics of your fiver.
RVcrazed51
Zeke
3,401 REPLIES 3,401

wyofiver
Explorer
Explorer
OK. I did manage to get it to show up in my signature. That's as good as it's going to get for now. That's our little rig below.
Me, DW, our 3 DD & Sadie the dog
I'm drowning in a sea of estrogen and loving every minute of it!!

2008 Chevy 2500HD D/A CC SWB
2008 Mountaineer 345DBQ
14 foot Porta-Bote

BiggerBen
Explorer
Explorer
Here's our new rig on our first trip.

Kustom Koach Legacy LW275 - 35 feet long, 11,000lbs gvwr

2004 Kustom Koach Legacy LW275
2005 Dodge Ram 3500 CTD SRW
DW, Hanna and Lucie (our dog and cat)

smichael
Explorer
Explorer
mwebber78 wrote:
I like the cap and dock light design on that Sabre! Enjoy your new camper!

Yeah we were'nt even in the market for a new camper, but I was there getting parts for my old fiver and they made me an offer I could'nt refuse ha ha. I dont know that id change a thing on the Sabre, we absolutely love it. Thanks
2005 Silverado 2500 HD /6.6 Duramax / Crew Cab//2010 Palomino Sabre 32BHTS fifth wheel

Longhaultranspo
Explorer
Explorer
sirdrakejr wrote:
Is there some reason why posting pictures cannot be done using width=640 as requested many times?
Frank

There are two different ways to post pictures on this forum.

One of them has the "width=640" option.

The other one does not have this option, so it would have to be typed in by hand in the correct location of the html code, for it to work.

imho.
2008 Ford F350
2015 Lance 1050S

mwebber78
Explorer
Explorer
I like the cap and dock light design on that Sabre! Enjoy your new camper!
2013 Jayco Eagle 334RBTS
Disclaimer for the daft: Don't confuse my opinion with facts.

jerdebson
Explorer
Explorer
Frank, Your efforts are greatly appreciated, some(most) of us are lacking in our computer skills. I for one, and I would dare say most, of the people here greatly appreciate your time spent making it possible to see the others pictures. You helped me before and I hope to have your help in the future. Thanks Again.
Jerry & Debbie .... 2005 Ford F-250 SD SC SB 6.0 PSD .... 1988 35' Carriage Brougham .... ACร˜HV

smichael
Explorer
Explorer
2010 Palomino Sabre 32BHTS

2005 Silverado 2500 HD /6.6 Duramax / Crew Cab//2010 Palomino Sabre 32BHTS fifth wheel

gravessat
Explorer
Explorer
sirdrakejr wrote:
Is there some reason why posting pictures cannot be done using width=640 as requested many times?
Frank

Frank,
I personally want to thank you for resizing my picture, otherwise it would not have been posted so other people could see it, again thank you for all the resizing that you do! I also see alot of pictures that you have re-sized and I enjoy seeing those pictures that I would have otherwise missed, again, Thank You Frank! If you have a Pay Pal account I will gladly donate to it. And I bet others will too.
2008 Dodge 3500 Megacab
2012 Voltage V3795 Epic package
2011 Black RZR4
2010 blue RZR4 Robbie Gordon Special!

houhjc
Explorer
Explorer
sirdrakejr wrote:
Frank
i guess if we were all computer geninuses..........ya know, one would think someone who can overhaul a mulitmillion steam turbine in the largest oil refinery in the usa, could handle posting a picture correctly............ ๐Ÿ˜›
2007 Ram 3500 6.7 DRW 4X4 6speed manual
2003 362bbs bunk house

NHclassC
Explorer
Explorer
2009 Wildcat 28RKBS
2008 Chevy 3500 Duramax/Allison

sirdrakejr
Explorer
Explorer
Frank
2011 Palomino Maverick 1000SLLB on a 2004 Dodge Quadcab CTD Ram3500 SRW long bed equipped with Timbren springs, Stable Load bump stops, Rickson 19.5" wheels/"G" range tires and a Helwig "Big Wig" rear anti sway bar.

The_Head1
Explorer
Explorer
-John-

2014 Ram 2500 RCLB, CTD, G56/3.42LS
1994 Skyline Nomad 2515 limited
2008 Honda EG3500X

topdwg
Explorer
Explorer
Just got it lifted....

2004 Ford F-250
2003 Forest River Wildcat

flylipsdaddy
Explorer
Explorer
Regardless of when your going to use it or plan on using it--Our next 5th will be a 4 seasons,or a VERY well insulated 3 season.Our Wildcat 5th doesn't have much at all-you can hear people whispering out side when its quiet and in cooler weather{40's}you can burn up alot of propane.Fit & finish leaves MUCH to be desired in our Wildcat also.The only thing we like about it is the floor plan & the New 24RL has even changed that-For the worse.Oh,ours is an 05'-24RL.Warranty work-Do it yourself and don't even ask.Non-existent.

ckduallie
Explorer
Explorer
very nice rig
2016 F350 Platinum, 6.7, 50gal. Titan fuel tank, Air Lift, 24K super glide
2017 Raptor 425TS
2015 CVO Ultra Limited