cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Your Rig

RVcrazed51
Explorer
Explorer
I'd like to give a huge THANK YOU to Brad, the Moderator over the Truck Campers forum for his assistance with this thread.

Thanks also to RVcrazed51 for his request for this thread.

Post photos of your Fifth Wheel on this thread. Any photo with a 5er in it is allowable; any brand, any year.

This thread is generally for Fifth Wheel photos only. But feel free to post comments on posted photos.

Because this thread is very long, I will occasionally clean it up by removing the older posts that do not have Fifth Wheel photos and other off topic material. Also, please limit photo width to 640 pixels by using: width=640. Please do not post thumbnail size photos, they are just too small to see.

Register at photobucket.com (free), download your pictures (takes a while), hi-lite and copy the URL, then use the "image" icon to paste the photo URL.

Photo Bucket โ€“ Free photo hosting

Help with posting photos----
> RV.Net Tutorials and Picture related FAQ's

Posting photos Bradโ€™s way

Helpful Thread with good photo hosting information

"Technology Corner" Everything you want to know Technical forum

Netboy's thread on compressing photos

Truth Justice's 2005 Sunny Brook 31BWKS (Triple Slide) and 2005 1-Ton Dodge Quad Cab L/B.

Hi everybody, I'm looking to buy a fifth wheel, hopefully by the end of the year. And I was just wondering if some of you would care to post some pics of your fiver.
RVcrazed51
Zeke
3,401 REPLIES 3,401

deeratpond
Explorer
Explorer
Camps with Critters...

I would love to see some pics of the inside of your beautiful rig!!

That is truly a house on wheels!! Ours is 37' It looks small compared to yours!!

Thanks,
Shirl & Rich
2003 Prairie Schooner 37' 5th Wheel (SOLD)
2007 Dodge Ram 3500 Diesel Turbo Charged Dually

IAFF #1476 (RET)

Good Sam Lifetime Member
&
Shelby, our Black/white Sheltie
03/24/1998 - 04/07/2009
Gone, but NEVER forgotten
Forever in our Hearts!

Sportchassis_RV
Explorer
Explorer
Camps with Critters wrote:
Yes it is nice & lots of room to ramble around, but then again it is our home 24/7 for 365 per year. I am jealous of the fuel economy the rest of you get, and there are some parks I cannot get into. Over all though I love it!

Wow great Rig ... I know how you feel about not getting into certain parks, we had to give up some of the also.
2008 Newmar X-Aire 40CKSH
2007 Freightliner SportChassis RHA 114 330 hp/Mercedes Benz
:B
2003 Ford Excursion Limited 7.3 l PSD (hers)
๐Ÿ˜„

shadoow
Explorer
Explorer
thankyou. We really like the trailer, have had it about a year. Just wish we had more time to use it. That problem should get fixed next year though....retirement time !!! :B

camperfool
Explorer
Explorer
Shadoow nice rig.
2006 Keystone Laredo 32RS 5th wheel
Front bunks/rear bedroom
2002 Chevy Silverado 2500HD 8.1 gas guzzler
300 watt solar panels/ solar water heater
dispersed camper enjoying Gods creation

shadoow
Explorer
Explorer
2009 Cedar Creek 34SATS
2007 Chev 3500HD D/A (love this truck)

Camps_with_Crit
Explorer
Explorer
Yes it is nice & lots of room to ramble around, but then again it is our home 24/7 for 365 per year. I am jealous of the fuel economy the rest of you get, and there are some parks I cannot get into. Over all though I love it!
05 Freightliner Century with Smart Car on the back
2010 Spacecraft 44.5 ft with a fully stocked bar-room
The Critters: Boogie & Jack (2 great dogs)

camperfool
Explorer
Explorer
What an awesome rig. You must have plenty of room to live.
2006 Keystone Laredo 32RS 5th wheel
Front bunks/rear bedroom
2002 Chevy Silverado 2500HD 8.1 gas guzzler
300 watt solar panels/ solar water heater
dispersed camper enjoying Gods creation

68dodgeramman
Explorer
Explorer
Camps with Critters,
Nice! Very nice!

There is NO reason to include a picture copy in a response when the picture you are responding to is the IMMEDIATELY above your response!
Frank
2001 Shasta Phoenix 285 BHS fifth wheel
2004 Dodge Ram 1500 QuadCab 4x4 Laramie
  • HiJacker AutoSlide 18K 5th Wheel hitch
  • Firestone RideRite airbags
  • Dodge RB1 Alpine Navigation Stereo CD/Radio
  • Vizualogic headrest monitors w/DVD player
  • Power inverter for XBOX 360

Camps_with_Crit
Explorer
Explorer

Please! limit pictures size to width=640 . Some are getting tired of seeing my rants/posts! :B
Frank
05 Freightliner Century with Smart Car on the back
2010 Spacecraft 44.5 ft with a fully stocked bar-room
The Critters: Boogie & Jack (2 great dogs)

W8NONU
Explorer
Explorer
sirdrakejr wrote:
Karen,
If you look back, you will see I have been saying "width=640" for ages and it IS in the opening of this thread as well as many others. The reason is because some people are using older PCs and others are using smaller PCs. The pictures are easier to see if they are held to the 640 width. If you need help in doing it, ask me. Please!
Frank

I've read your rant in many of these past pages. I've been a member of many other forums and usually I find that either the mod or admin post the pics or the file sizes are limited to a certain file size. For instance 640 x 480 is roughly 30k.

I hate seeing you have to post on every page.

donbledsoe
Explorer
Explorer
Who makes the center support awning bracket?
2007 Tundra 5.7 double cab long bed
2008 Sabre 5th wheel 30RES
Curt 16K E5 hitch
Prodigy
Firestone Air Bags

svedspx
Explorer
Explorer
Keith, thanks for the awning tip and Frank, thanks for the responding to post tip.
2009 Jayco 28.5 RLS Super Light
2007 Tundra RCSB

sirdrakejr
Explorer
Explorer
Please look at the last four posts above mine. I edited them. There is NO need to completely copy and quote a post that you want to respond to, ESPECIALLY when the post is immediately above yours. Use their names. They will recognise it.
Please!
Frank
2011 Palomino Maverick 1000SLLB on a 2004 Dodge Quadcab CTD Ram3500 SRW long bed equipped with Timbren springs, Stable Load bump stops, Rickson 19.5" wheels/"G" range tires and a Helwig "Big Wig" rear anti sway bar.

Keith_Smith
Explorer
Explorer
svedspx,
They make a rotating bracket that helps to hold up the sag in the middle. I put one on my 18 foot awning and it helped a lot.
Lost...But making good time.
2000 Ford F-250 V-10 4X4 CC, 1998 Sprinter 265RK

svedspx
Explorer
Explorer
43diesel,

Thanks, the awning is a 20 footer. Too long in my opinion. I'd rather have a 14 -16 footer so it wouldn't sag in the middle.
2009 Jayco 28.5 RLS Super Light
2007 Tundra RCSB