cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Your Rig

RVcrazed51
Explorer
Explorer
I'd like to give a huge THANK YOU to Brad, the Moderator over the Truck Campers forum for his assistance with this thread.

Thanks also to RVcrazed51 for his request for this thread.

Post photos of your Fifth Wheel on this thread. Any photo with a 5er in it is allowable; any brand, any year.

This thread is generally for Fifth Wheel photos only. But feel free to post comments on posted photos.

Because this thread is very long, I will occasionally clean it up by removing the older posts that do not have Fifth Wheel photos and other off topic material. Also, please limit photo width to 640 pixels by using: width=640. Please do not post thumbnail size photos, they are just too small to see.

Register at photobucket.com (free), download your pictures (takes a while), hi-lite and copy the URL, then use the "image" icon to paste the photo URL.

Photo Bucket โ€“ Free photo hosting

Help with posting photos----
> RV.Net Tutorials and Picture related FAQ's

Posting photos Bradโ€™s way

Helpful Thread with good photo hosting information

"Technology Corner" Everything you want to know Technical forum

Netboy's thread on compressing photos

Truth Justice's 2005 Sunny Brook 31BWKS (Triple Slide) and 2005 1-Ton Dodge Quad Cab L/B.

Hi everybody, I'm looking to buy a fifth wheel, hopefully by the end of the year. And I was just wondering if some of you would care to post some pics of your fiver.
RVcrazed51
Zeke
3,401 REPLIES 3,401

pressure_welder
Explorer
Explorer
my wife and i just traded in our 2003 triple E topaz touring edition for this 2013 Laredo 266RL, we love it! although hard to beat the quality of a topaz. Made the move on this new purchase as unfortunately even professionals werent able to sucessfully fix our small delamination bubbles starting to accumulate on our topaz.

2015 RAM cummins 3500 dually Limited
2018 Montana high country
crestliner sportfish

Sundance07
Explorer
Explorer
All beautiful rigs!

Let's keep them coming,folks.....this is my favorite thread...:B
2012 Ram 3500 4x4 CCLB/DRW Laramie, Cummins 6.7 HO, 68RFE, 4.10 Max Tow, Firestone Ride-Rite, 50 Gal Transfer Flow
2008 Citation Supreme Platinum XL 34.5 CKTS, GVW 15500, MorRyde, 4 wh disc brakes, -30C Polar Pkg

frac999
Explorer
Explorer
Thank you

The_Mad_Norsky
Explorer
Explorer
X 2 for me on both nice truck and a nice fiver.

Heard many good things about those Citation fifth wheels, seems to be a very highly regarded fifth wheel.
The Mad Norsky, Doll, Logan and Rocky
2014 Ram 3500 w/ Cummins/Aisin
2019 Northern Lite 10-2 EX CD LE Wet Bath
RV'ing since 1991

I took the road less traveled .....Now I'm Lost!

Sundance07
Explorer
Explorer
Thank you, sir!

It has all the bells and whistles we could possibly hope for. Quality construction from a Canadian company that didn't survive the crunch. High end product with a corresponding price tag though, with limited numbers being produced annually.

This one is going to be our home in a couple of years.....:)
2012 Ram 3500 4x4 CCLB/DRW Laramie, Cummins 6.7 HO, 68RFE, 4.10 Max Tow, Firestone Ride-Rite, 50 Gal Transfer Flow
2008 Citation Supreme Platinum XL 34.5 CKTS, GVW 15500, MorRyde, 4 wh disc brakes, -30C Polar Pkg

rwjejits
Explorer
Explorer
Sundance07 wrote:
Sold my 07 Sundance 2900RKS while on holidays, came home with a Citation Supreme 34.5 RKTS.

Beautiful rig Gregg
2004 Ford F250 6.0
OEM TTYs Still Tight
210+ and Pulls Great
Original Owner- Lawrence Marshall Ford - Hempsted, Tx. (Closed 2009)
SCT, SG2, Deletes, Pyro, Free Flowing Exhaust, Timbrens, ELC & Filter

2011 Keystone Laredo 245RL

Sundance07
Explorer
Explorer
Sold my 07 Sundance 2900RKS while on holidays, came home with a 2008 Citation Supreme 34.5 RKTS.

deleted-2
Explorer
Explorer
rwjejits wrote:
Sure love my combo...

Sweet!
Our neighbors have a Laredo, they love it!

Av8orlouTX
Explorer
Explorer
frac999 wrote:
Here is our new home and tow vehicle

I like that GMC, it is a pulling beast.
2015 GMC Denali HD Z-71 4x4 Duramax
2004.5 Chevy 2500 CC SWB Duramax (lly)
2013 Cedar Creek 34rlsa
2003 Four Winns Funship 214

rwjejits
Explorer
Explorer
Sure love my combo...

2004 Ford F250 6.0
OEM TTYs Still Tight
210+ and Pulls Great
Original Owner- Lawrence Marshall Ford - Hempsted, Tx. (Closed 2009)
SCT, SG2, Deletes, Pyro, Free Flowing Exhaust, Timbrens, ELC & Filter

2011 Keystone Laredo 245RL

deleted-2
Explorer
Explorer
frac999 wrote:

Beautiful rig pic

Holy Cow!!

You have great taste in RV's there frac!
I am sooo jealous...

Really nice!
Happy times my friend.

mark5w
Explorer
Explorer
It's a beauty, happy camping with it.
'13 2018 JAYCO EAGLE HT FIFTH WHEEL | 30.5CKTS- '13 Ford F150 SCREW - PullRite Superslide - Roadmaster Active Suspension

frac999
Explorer
Explorer

Wiscampsin
Explorer
Explorer
Oops, double post. Mod please delete.

Wiscampsin
Explorer
Explorer
Great looking rig mark5w!!!