cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Your Rig

RVcrazed51
Explorer
Explorer
I'd like to give a huge THANK YOU to Brad, the Moderator over the Truck Campers forum for his assistance with this thread.

Thanks also to RVcrazed51 for his request for this thread.

Post photos of your Fifth Wheel on this thread. Any photo with a 5er in it is allowable; any brand, any year.

This thread is generally for Fifth Wheel photos only. But feel free to post comments on posted photos.

Because this thread is very long, I will occasionally clean it up by removing the older posts that do not have Fifth Wheel photos and other off topic material. Also, please limit photo width to 640 pixels by using: width=640. Please do not post thumbnail size photos, they are just too small to see.

Register at photobucket.com (free), download your pictures (takes a while), hi-lite and copy the URL, then use the "image" icon to paste the photo URL.

Photo Bucket – Free photo hosting

Help with posting photos----
> RV.Net Tutorials and Picture related FAQ's

Posting photos Brad’s way

Helpful Thread with good photo hosting information

"Technology Corner" Everything you want to know Technical forum

Netboy's thread on compressing photos

Truth Justice's 2005 Sunny Brook 31BWKS (Triple Slide) and 2005 1-Ton Dodge Quad Cab L/B.

Hi everybody, I'm looking to buy a fifth wheel, hopefully by the end of the year. And I was just wondering if some of you would care to post some pics of your fiver.
RVcrazed51
Zeke
3,401 REPLIES 3,401

me2
Explorer
Explorer
93mastercraft wrote:
me2 wrote:
Mastercraft: what model is that ?

361LEV

Very nice.

me2
Explorer
Explorer
Nice

It actually looks nicer than what is in those pictures these days. Its now got an 05 front end, 08 mirrors (worth their weight in gold). 06 4x4 coil spring front suspension and full air ride rear suspension. Its a great cruising/ towing truck.

duaner1
Explorer
Explorer

glazier
Explorer II
Explorer II
me2 wrote:
glazier wrote:
Me2 the Red truck in your photo has a Cummins in it? Did you do this?

Yep. Yep. 3rd gen CR 325/610 mated to a ZF6.

If you want to learn about doing a swap, go over to Powerstroke Nation and look at their conversion forum. Lots of knowledge there.

Nice
2017 Grand Design Momentum 328M
2015 Chevy 2500HD LTZ Duramax CC/SB/4X4
B&W Companion Slider

93mastercraft
Explorer
Explorer
lar5camping

Nice Cougar and Truck! The slider hitch is nice too. I kept my Reese slider hitch when I went to a long bed truck. Even though I don't really need the slide function of the hitch now, I still find myself sometimes using the slider!

2014.5 Thor Palazzo 35.1

2015 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sahara
Ready Brute Elite Tow Bar with road master base plate
Safe-T-Plus Steering Stabilizer
TPMS with toad and MH transmitters

93mastercraft
Explorer
Explorer
me2 wrote:

361LEV

2014.5 Thor Palazzo 35.1

2015 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sahara
Ready Brute Elite Tow Bar with road master base plate
Safe-T-Plus Steering Stabilizer
TPMS with toad and MH transmitters

me2
Explorer
Explorer
glazier wrote:

Yep. Yep. 3rd gen CR 325/610 mated to a ZF6.

If you want to learn about doing a swap, go over to Powerstroke Nation and look at their conversion forum. Lots of knowledge there.

lar5camping
Explorer
Explorer
Brand new 5er. Only traveled from dealer to home so far. Trailer is winterized, waiting for Spring thaw to take her out.

mena661
Explorer
Explorer
This is my first post here and our first RV!! I've been lurking here for a while soaking in all of the knowledge. This place is a great resource and helped immensely. Anyway, here are the pics.

glazier
Explorer II
Explorer II
2017 Grand Design Momentum 328M
2015 Chevy 2500HD LTZ Duramax CC/SB/4X4
B&W Companion Slider

me2
Explorer
Explorer
I've got the camping itch real bad looking at this thread. Only a few more months to go.

Here are some pictures of our old trailer. Its now 14 years old. We are the second owners, I've had it 11 years. We ordered a new one a couple weeks ago. It should be here before Easter.

We had a lot of good times in that trailer. It earned its keep and then some. I'm kind of sorry to be selling it. Its in really good shape.

The truck is a '99 with a lot of mods. Cummins, air ride suspension, etc. It runs great. Its not going anywhere anytime soon.

OhioCamper77
Explorer
Explorer
New here and to the 5th Wheel I am picking it up in 2 weeks. Got a real good price on it and its a floorplan they just started making. I had a 26 ft Salem travel trailer before that. I will put a link here to the pics I saw from my dealer.

http://www.couchsrvnation.com/2010-forest-river-sierra-35loft-tree-house-OH-i142273

ratfink09
Explorer
Explorer

me2
Explorer
Explorer

93mastercraft
Explorer
Explorer
From a Cougar to a Raptor...

2014.5 Thor Palazzo 35.1