cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Your Rig

RVcrazed51
Explorer
Explorer
I'd like to give a huge THANK YOU to Brad, the Moderator over the Truck Campers forum for his assistance with this thread.

Thanks also to RVcrazed51 for his request for this thread.

Post photos of your Fifth Wheel on this thread. Any photo with a 5er in it is allowable; any brand, any year.

This thread is generally for Fifth Wheel photos only. But feel free to post comments on posted photos.

Because this thread is very long, I will occasionally clean it up by removing the older posts that do not have Fifth Wheel photos and other off topic material. Also, please limit photo width to 640 pixels by using: width=640. Please do not post thumbnail size photos, they are just too small to see.

Register at photobucket.com (free), download your pictures (takes a while), hi-lite and copy the URL, then use the "image" icon to paste the photo URL.

Photo Bucket – Free photo hosting

Help with posting photos----
> RV.Net Tutorials and Picture related FAQ's

Posting photos Brad’s way

Helpful Thread with good photo hosting information

"Technology Corner" Everything you want to know Technical forum

Netboy's thread on compressing photos

Truth Justice's 2005 Sunny Brook 31BWKS (Triple Slide) and 2005 1-Ton Dodge Quad Cab L/B.

Hi everybody, I'm looking to buy a fifth wheel, hopefully by the end of the year. And I was just wondering if some of you would care to post some pics of your fiver.
RVcrazed51
Zeke
3,401 REPLIES 3,401

donbledsoe
Explorer
Explorer
Looks great, let's see some pictures of the inside.
2007 Tundra 5.7 double cab long bed
2008 Sabre 5th wheel 30RES
Curt 16K E5 hitch
Prodigy
Firestone Air Bags

EMD_DRIVER
Explorer
Explorer
We just bought this 5'er yesterday..

2003 Sunline F-311SR

Here's it's first pic, with it hitched up and ready to leave the dealer's lot!

2007 Excel 30RKE fifth wheel
2011 Ford F250 6.7l

glazier
Explorer II
Explorer II
Nice truck, that F-450 will do the job. King Ranch comfort, and a nice fiver as well.
2017 Grand Design Momentum 328M
2015 Chevy 2500HD LTZ Duramax CC/SB/4X4
B&W Companion Slider

sirdrakejr
Explorer
Explorer
I love it when a plan comes together. :B
Frank
2011 Palomino Maverick 1000SLLB on a 2004 Dodge Quadcab CTD Ram3500 SRW long bed equipped with Timbren springs, Stable Load bump stops, Rickson 19.5" wheels/"G" range tires and a Helwig "Big Wig" rear anti sway bar.

NEVERSWEAT7
Explorer
Explorer
Thanks guys.. lots of box tops later.. my dream combo. Last truck pulled it real good, and it was a baby by this standard. I actually drove it today for a little while and it still amazes me. probably always will.
2010 F-450 King Ranch Loaded. AeroTank 65 gallon auxillary tank/toolbox with timer,
2005 Alpenlite Portofino/ loaded/ 650 watts Kyocera Solar 2800 Watt Magnum Pure sinewave Inverter
Reese 24K Signature Series Fifthwheel Hitch Sig Series 30K Gooseneck

mwebber78
Explorer
Explorer
One sharp looking combo. I especially like the truck.
2013 Jayco Eagle 334RBTS
Disclaimer for the daft: Don't confuse my opinion with facts.

hey NEVERSWEAT7 ,,,That is a REAL SWEET combo, I am jealous !:B

Good Luck with it Joe
Me-Her-the kids
2020 Ford F350 SD 6.7
2020 Redwood 3991RD Garnet

NEVERSWEAT7
Explorer
Explorer
and since i have not yet had the honor to hitch up the fiver, i thought a little pic of it is a worth adversary

enjoy the fiver too
2010 F-450 King Ranch Loaded. AeroTank 65 gallon auxillary tank/toolbox with timer,
2005 Alpenlite Portofino/ loaded/ 650 watts Kyocera Solar 2800 Watt Magnum Pure sinewave Inverter

NEVERSWEAT7
Explorer
Explorer
The latest( last) truck to pull my fiver.. Got this idea from Frank. hope it works.. ok drum roll.. my truck!!

now thats what i'm talking about.. thanks Frank you still have the magic!!

svedspx
Explorer
Explorer
2X on the axle flip. I have an 09 Jayco I bought in June that had the same nose high attitude yours has and although it didn't seem to handle all that bad I had several problems.
1 Only 5.5 inches of bed clearance
2 I had the 3 steps at the door and the bottom step would hit the ground
3 When coming to a stop my front tires would lock up indicating I had too much weight on the back tires and not enough on the front.

Jayco adjusted the spring hangers to the lowest hole on the Jake plate but still I was too high in the front. I was at the Pamona Rv show and noticed that all of the 2010 models (not only Jayco) came from the factory with flipped axles to address an indusry wide problem with the newer trucks with higher beds. I ran into the factory rep and he was kind enough to sit down and talk to me. I showed him some photos I had on my cell phone and explained the problems. He contacted Steve Richardson the owner of Richardsons Rv and a few days later I had a phone call from Richardsons saying they would do the axle flip but had to get it approved from Jayco as an axle flip would normally void the warranty. A week later the axle flip was done, under warranty I might add, and evertyhing is good. I have a level trailer and 6.5 inches of clearance between the bed and trailer. The 5r rides, handles and stops much better when it is level.
2009 Jayco 28.5 RLS Super Light
2007 Tundra RCSB

sirdrakejr
Explorer
Explorer
After looking at the pictures again, I think I would consider flipping the axles under the trailer to get it more even with the truck for level.
Frank
2011 Palomino Maverick 1000SLLB on a 2004 Dodge Quadcab CTD Ram3500 SRW long bed equipped with Timbren springs, Stable Load bump stops, Rickson 19.5" wheels/"G" range tires and a Helwig "Big Wig" rear anti sway bar.

Drtry10
Explorer
Explorer
68dodgeramman;
the picture was taken at the Fontana race this last fall (Oct 2009) we had a spot in the infield for the weekend. This was our annual GOLF (Guys Only Ladies Forbidden) trip.
2004 Ford F-250 Lariet 6.0L Powerstroke
31.5 FBHS Jayco Eagle Super Lite

sirdrakejr
Explorer
Explorer
Shadoow,
That Cedar Creek has some SERIOUS window space! Great looking rig.
Frank

68dodgeramman
Explorer
Explorer
Nice rig! Where are the pics taken, at a NASCAR race?
2001 Shasta Phoenix 285 BHS fifth wheel
2004 Dodge Ram 1500 QuadCab 4x4 Laramie
  • HiJacker AutoSlide 18K 5th Wheel hitch
  • Firestone RideRite airbags
  • Dodge RB1 Alpine Navigation Stereo CD/Radio
  • Vizualogic headrest monitors w/DVD player
  • Power inverter for XBOX 360

Drtry10
Explorer
Explorer
Fontana Fall 2009 Parked on second attempted.

2004 Ford F-250 Lariet 6.0L Powerstroke
31.5 FBHS Jayco Eagle Super Lite