cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Your Rig

RVcrazed51
Explorer
Explorer
I'd like to give a huge THANK YOU to Brad, the Moderator over the Truck Campers forum for his assistance with this thread.

Thanks also to RVcrazed51 for his request for this thread.

Post photos of your Fifth Wheel on this thread. Any photo with a 5er in it is allowable; any brand, any year.

This thread is generally for Fifth Wheel photos only. But feel free to post comments on posted photos.

Because this thread is very long, I will occasionally clean it up by removing the older posts that do not have Fifth Wheel photos and other off topic material. Also, please limit photo width to 640 pixels by using: width=640. Please do not post thumbnail size photos, they are just too small to see.

Register at photobucket.com (free), download your pictures (takes a while), hi-lite and copy the URL, then use the "image" icon to paste the photo URL.

Photo Bucket – Free photo hosting

Help with posting photos----
> RV.Net Tutorials and Picture related FAQ's

Posting photos Brad’s way

Helpful Thread with good photo hosting information

"Technology Corner" Everything you want to know Technical forum

Netboy's thread on compressing photos

Truth Justice's 2005 Sunny Brook 31BWKS (Triple Slide) and 2005 1-Ton Dodge Quad Cab L/B.

Hi everybody, I'm looking to buy a fifth wheel, hopefully by the end of the year. And I was just wondering if some of you would care to post some pics of your fiver.
RVcrazed51
Zeke
3,401 REPLIES 3,401

DebsTrip
Explorer
Explorer
Absolutely gorgeous! Hope you enjoy!
Debbie :B

luv2cruise2
Explorer
Explorer
WOW! Love your new home on wheels. Great pics.

sirdrakejr
Explorer
Explorer
Show off! :B:B:B
Frank
2011 Palomino Maverick 1000SLLB on a 2004 Dodge Quadcab CTD Ram3500 SRW long bed equipped with Timbren springs, Stable Load bump stops, Rickson 19.5" wheels/"G" range tires and a Helwig "Big Wig" rear anti sway bar.

GrammyLinny
Explorer
Explorer
Thank you for such a nice welcome, Okla. That is just what I'm doing. I've read a few 'heated' topics (as are normal with all forums) but for the most part, this seems to be a great place filled with many kind, helpful and friendly people. I'm looking very forward to becoming a regular.
Greg & Linda
Sampson, Sadie & Sydney Sox ("furry kids")
2006 Everest 344J

Okla__5er
Explorer
Explorer
Welcome to the forums. Set back and enjoy. Post often and have fun...it is a good place to meet people isn't it? Brian

GrammyLinny
Explorer
Explorer
We're new to this forum and very new to RV'ing. I stumbled onto this site a few days ago and have thoroughly enjoyed reading the threads and seeing the pictures of everyone's rigs. We purchased our very first RV in Feb '07, to be full-timers in. After 15 years of leaving our home in KY behind, to travel from one project location to another for work, we FINALLY got smart and found the best way to travel quickly and painlessly, while also removing the never-ending rental hurdles of traveling with our doggies.

My husband fought me on this purchase for over three years because he was certain we would not like being so confined, as we'd become used to renting big houses/big yards for the pups. I was beyond finished with having to pack up and move my entire life so often. Sometimes, we would be at one location for as little as a year, the most time in one place has been three years. All that packing, moving and seeking the next suitable situation was taking it's toll on me and I wanted to simplify our gypsy-like lifestyle as much as possible.

SO, after MUCH ADO, I am very happy to say that we are now (5 months after purchase) happy as five bugs in a rug and very comfortably living in our wonderful new 5'er. We have plenty of space for us and our three hooligans (two Aussies and a Heinz 57) along with every possible convenience we need to be comfortable and cozy. The pups are adjusting nicely to the difference in space and we could NOT BE HAPPIER!

Now, I cannot wait to hear the words, "It's time to pack it up cause we're finished here."
I'll say, "Okay, you hook up the truck and I'll push the button for the slides".

Barely having to lift a finger to make a major move is EXACTLY what the doctor ordered. :B

Here's our new baby..

Greg & Linda
Sampson, Sadie & Sydney Sox ("furry kids")
2006 Everest 344J

Holiday_Ramble1
Explorer
Explorer
maybe this picture is better

GT2NV
Explorer
Explorer
Our New Sierra 316BHT

bdougt
Explorer
Explorer
Holiday Rambler wrote:
Well here is a updated picture of my "poor man ride" not as nice as the super lodges on here but good enough for a poor boy!

Looks fine to me - and - you are driving a Dodge!!:C
Brian and Donna.
2006 Dodge MegaCab 2500 Laramie 4x2 CTD 48RE 3.73 gears
Firestone AirBags - 16K Reese with Slider
2006 River Canyon 34KSTSO - TrailAir Pin - XPS RIBS 245/75/16

Holiday_Ramble1
Explorer
Explorer
Well here is a updated picture of my "poor man ride" not as nice as the super lodges on here but good enough for a poor boy!

Penhall
Explorer
Explorer
gratz!

sirdrakejr
Explorer
Explorer
A great looking combo. Congratulations.
Frank
2011 Palomino Maverick 1000SLLB on a 2004 Dodge Quadcab CTD Ram3500 SRW long bed equipped with Timbren springs, Stable Load bump stops, Rickson 19.5" wheels/"G" range tires and a Helwig "Big Wig" rear anti sway bar.

CardMan
Explorer
Explorer
Our Very First Rig!!!!:C

2004 Cardinal 31LX2BH
2003 D2500HD 4X4 w/Timbrens & Reese 15k Slider
2006 Ram 3500 Quad Cab 5.9L HO CTD :B 4X4, Auto, DPP Cool Hose, Muffler MIA :B, Reese 15k slider, Prodigy,... more to come!
2004 Cardinal 31LX 2 slides
GCW: 19,600lbs
5er: 11,600lbs (2,300lb pin)

Rob_NC
Explorer
Explorer
hollardb,

Where is this that? Looks beautiful! Nice rig too!

Snookman35
Explorer
Explorer
Our New 08 Sierra 316BHT

2005 F-250 6.0 PSD Auto CC Reese 15K Slider Firestone Ride Rite's
2008 Sierra 316BHT
Full-Timing 10-05
Me, One Wonderful Wife, And One Beautiful (but very scary-smart) 7 Yr old Daughter :?