cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Your Rig

RVcrazed51
Explorer
Explorer
I'd like to give a huge THANK YOU to Brad, the Moderator over the Truck Campers forum for his assistance with this thread.

Thanks also to RVcrazed51 for his request for this thread.

Post photos of your Fifth Wheel on this thread. Any photo with a 5er in it is allowable; any brand, any year.

This thread is generally for Fifth Wheel photos only. But feel free to post comments on posted photos.

Because this thread is very long, I will occasionally clean it up by removing the older posts that do not have Fifth Wheel photos and other off topic material. Also, please limit photo width to 640 pixels by using: width=640. Please do not post thumbnail size photos, they are just too small to see.

Register at photobucket.com (free), download your pictures (takes a while), hi-lite and copy the URL, then use the "image" icon to paste the photo URL.

Photo Bucket โ€“ Free photo hosting

Help with posting photos----
> RV.Net Tutorials and Picture related FAQ's

Posting photos Bradโ€™s way

Helpful Thread with good photo hosting information

"Technology Corner" Everything you want to know Technical forum

Netboy's thread on compressing photos

Truth Justice's 2005 Sunny Brook 31BWKS (Triple Slide) and 2005 1-Ton Dodge Quad Cab L/B.

Hi everybody, I'm looking to buy a fifth wheel, hopefully by the end of the year. And I was just wondering if some of you would care to post some pics of your fiver.
RVcrazed51
Zeke
3,401 REPLIES 3,401

43diesel
Explorer
Explorer
svedspx,
Nice rig. Your Jayco has a huge awning, what size is that?

svedspx
Explorer
Explorer
2009 Jayco Eagle Superlight 28.5 RLS
At the Beach

2009 Jayco 28.5 RLS Super Light
2007 Tundra RCSB

WE_CAMP2
Explorer
Explorer
2017 F250 CC SB PSD & 2008 Cameo 5'er

sirdrakejr
Explorer
Explorer
Karen,
If you look back, you will see I have been saying "width=640" for ages and it IS in the opening of this thread as well as many others. The reason is because some people are using older PCs and others are using smaller PCs. The pictures are easier to see if they are held to the 640 width. If you need help in doing it, ask me. Please!
Frank
2011 Palomino Maverick 1000SLLB on a 2004 Dodge Quadcab CTD Ram3500 SRW long bed equipped with Timbren springs, Stable Load bump stops, Rickson 19.5" wheels/"G" range tires and a Helwig "Big Wig" rear anti sway bar.

JH_Davis
Explorer
Explorer
agree that it is frustrating, almost all of my pics are 1.XX MB so not sure how to reduce the digital size. would like to add a pick of my rig to sig block. Any ideas???
2008 Ford F350 Dually (Diesel Powerstroke)
2008 Keystone Fuzion 302 (Fifth Wheel Toyhauler)
Onan Marquis Gold 5500 Genset (in 5'er)
Native MantaRay 11 (angler) Kayak
Native MantaRay 15 Kayak
Beagle "Guard Hound"
US Army Retired Engineer (Airborne)

Karen__n_Tom
Explorer
Explorer
Frank, isn't there any way that a "rule" could be established that wouldn't let a picture beyond the max be inserted? Or even a warning on the "post a reply" page?

Must be very frustrating, but lots of these folks are new and probably haven't noticed the requirements yet.

Deep breaths might help! ๐Ÿ˜‰

Karen
Karen 'n Tom
2007 GMC Sierra HD2500, extended cab, 6000 v8
2008 Cardinal LE 30RK

HobbyTalk
Explorer
Explorer
Just signed the papers for this '04 Flagstaff 28RLSS.

Come on folks!! I have asked many time to use " width=640 " with your pics. How hard can it be?
Frank
Sold the RV, bought a house in North Fort Myers
tgif: let's RV - Facebook

doughboy81972
Explorer
Explorer
not to mention watch that window on rebound shots
Steven 44
1 dog
IL Rallies attended :B:B

topdwg
Explorer
Explorer
LOL, yea I just wanted to put the front legs on the concrete.
2004 Ford F-250
2003 Forest River Wildcat

Patrick45
Explorer
Explorer
topdwg,
Nice looking rig but you overshot the pad. ;<)

topdwg
Explorer
Explorer
Here's mine...

2004 Ford F-250
2003 Forest River Wildcat

mwebber78
Explorer
Explorer
43diesel wrote:
mwebber78 wrote:
Outside shower 8' up on the wall? That's just wierd!

I didn't say outside shower, that is the rectangle box just above my storage door. That little square door 8' up allows me access to the plumbing for my shower that is inside the unit.

Sorry to confuse you I was talking to the poster that said his was a shower. He didn't see the box way up that I was referring to.

Odd way to access shower plumbing. Great looking camper, tho. :B
2013 Jayco Eagle 334RBTS
Disclaimer for the daft: Don't confuse my opinion with facts.

43diesel
Explorer
Explorer
mwebber78 wrote:
Outside shower 8' up on the wall? That's just wierd!

I didn't say outside shower, that is the rectangle box just above my storage door. That little square door 8' up allows me access to the plumbing for my shower that is inside the unit.

Travlingman
Explorer II
Explorer II
mwebber78 wrote:
Outside showe 8' up on the wall? That's just wierd!

Thats a vent for the microwave/convection oven.
2017 F-350 King Ranch DRW
2014 Landmark Savannah(sold)
2022 DRV Mobile Suite 40KSSB4

AUWing
Explorer
Explorer
I now see the square box much higher than the rectangular cover just above the storage door
2014 Jayco 331RETS
Thermal Pane, Auto Level, Fireplace
2011 Silverado 2500HD EC Regular Box D'Max / Allison
Great wife and a good dog