cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Your Rig

RVcrazed51
Explorer
Explorer
I'd like to give a huge THANK YOU to Brad, the Moderator over the Truck Campers forum for his assistance with this thread.

Thanks also to RVcrazed51 for his request for this thread.

Post photos of your Fifth Wheel on this thread. Any photo with a 5er in it is allowable; any brand, any year.

This thread is generally for Fifth Wheel photos only. But feel free to post comments on posted photos.

Because this thread is very long, I will occasionally clean it up by removing the older posts that do not have Fifth Wheel photos and other off topic material. Also, please limit photo width to 640 pixels by using: width=640. Please do not post thumbnail size photos, they are just too small to see.

Register at photobucket.com (free), download your pictures (takes a while), hi-lite and copy the URL, then use the "image" icon to paste the photo URL.

Photo Bucket โ€“ Free photo hosting

Help with posting photos----
> RV.Net Tutorials and Picture related FAQ's

Posting photos Bradโ€™s way

Helpful Thread with good photo hosting information

"Technology Corner" Everything you want to know Technical forum

Netboy's thread on compressing photos

Truth Justice's 2005 Sunny Brook 31BWKS (Triple Slide) and 2005 1-Ton Dodge Quad Cab L/B.

Hi everybody, I'm looking to buy a fifth wheel, hopefully by the end of the year. And I was just wondering if some of you would care to post some pics of your fiver.
RVcrazed51
Zeke
3,401 REPLIES 3,401

GreggC
Explorer
Explorer
Glad it buffed out, Blackcell !!

Beautiful 5er.

marter
Explorer
Explorer
GreggC wrote:
Blackcell wrote:
Here's our new to us 2009 Carriage Cameo 35SB3. We picked up Saturday after doing walk-thru and new 26K hitch installed. Got home after a very hot day at the RV show, had a beer and then backed into our backyard on first attempt. Damn, I'm good :B

Oh yeah? Well let's see you do it without having a cold one first! ๐Ÿ˜‰

What else do you need with an outside kitchen?
1 Wonderful Wife 31 years !! :B
3 Great grown kids
1 Great jack russel (Milo)11 years old
250 Ford Super Duty 6.2 liter
Montana High Country 338db

Blackcell
Explorer
Explorer
GreggC wrote:
Blackcell wrote:
Here's our new to us 2009 Carriage Cameo 35SB3. We picked up Saturday after doing walk-thru and new 26K hitch installed. Got home after a very hot day at the RV show, had a beer and then backed into our backyard on first attempt. Damn, I'm good :B

Funny you should ask. Came back home this past Sunday after a short venture just to check out all the appliances & plumbing. It was about to pour rain so wanted to hurry and get it backed in and unhitched. While backing in this time I scraped the right side up towards the bedroom on my wooden fence gate post. No ugly damage and after 30 minutes of buffing all is fine. And of course it didn't rain till 2 hours later. Thinking of introducing my chainsaw to the fence next weekend.
2009 Carriage Cameo 35SB3, 12.4K dry, 36' Fiver
2012 F350 6.7L 4x4 Lariat Ultimate FX4, Chrome package, Nav, SRW, CC, LB, 11.5K GVWR, 3.55 ELA, 20" wheels, Toyo AT II, Mor/ryde pin box, Husky 26K hitch
United States Navy Combat Veteran

ut_pupcamper
Explorer
Explorer
Blackcell wrote:
marter, Great lookin Fiver! I think the nicest outdoor kitchen I've ever seen on a fiver.

Nah seen much nicer outside kitchens but it sure is a beautiful fiver! Love the bunkhouse.
Don & Alice

Camping in and around Utah
2013 Rockwood 8286WS Diamond Package 5th Wheel
2003 Ford F350 Lariat Super duty Crew Cab
6 kids 3 grand kids a dog a cat and Titan the killer Chiweenie ๐Ÿ™‚

Camping in 2013: 15
Camping in 2012: 19

GreggC
Explorer
Explorer
Blackcell wrote:

marter
Explorer
Explorer
Thank you Black Cell our Everest was 12 years old and time for a change out.
3 Great grown kids

Blackcell
Explorer
Explorer
marter, Great lookin Fiver! I think the nicest outdoor kitchen I've ever seen on a fiver.
2012 F350 6.7L 4x4 Lariat Ultimate FX4, Chrome package, Nav, SRW, CC, LB, 11.5K GVWR, 3.55 ELA, 20" wheels, Toyo AT II, Mor/ryde pin box, Husky 26K hitch

marter
Explorer
Explorer
Here is our new Montana 338DB we love the outside kitchen !!!

3 Great grown kids

Okie_in_Wyoming
Explorer
Explorer
lancekeys wrote:

I figured it out!!

Above is a picture of our rig on the first trip out. I have less than $10,000 truck and trailer combined. Not the nicest rig on the road, but everything was paid for with cash and a big step up from the tent trailer and ford focus combination!

The important thing is this rig is the Taj Mahal for you now. That's the way we felt when we got our new rig! From humble beginnings the mighty oak grows! Just like us, you might now feel you have a mighty oak. And what wonderful memories you are about to make! Happy Trails with your terrific new set-ups!
Okie
Smiles across the Miles
Darling Husband
2 Wonderful Dogs
And Me
2007 Dodge 2500 Quad Cab(Diesel)
2010 Cougar 276RLS

JCZ
Explorer
Explorer
Hey, if it serves the purpose then it's all good....especially if you don't have payments.
It's all about the journey...not the destination!

Full time in our 2017 Grand Design Momentum 376TH pulled by a 2014 Ford F-350 Lariat, FX-4, Dually, Longbed.....

lancekeys
Explorer
Explorer

I figured it out!!

Above is a picture of our rig on the first trip out. I have less than $10,000 truck and trailer combined. Not the nicest rig on the road, but everything was paid for with cash and a big step up from the tent trailer and ford focus combination!
1999 dodge 2500 360 V-8
2002 28' Forest River Wildcat fifth wheel

lancekeys
Explorer
Explorer
Still working on how to post pictures...
1999 dodge 2500 360 V-8
2002 28' Forest River Wildcat fifth wheel

Blackcell
Explorer
Explorer
Thanks all for kind comments.
avvidclif1, yes you're right it is slightly nose high but hitch is at it's lowest setting. Not going to worry about it for now and maybe once I add some some weight up front it will level out. Don't know we'll see.

JCZ, they did have a free barbeque :C but yea after such a major investment you'd think I'd get the high quality kit or veteran starter kit :). Now I have two of these throwaway kits stuffed in the garage :R.

shadows4
Explorer III
Explorer III
Very nice Blackcell!!!! Looks awesome.
2016 4X4 F350,CC,SB,Lariat,6.7L diesel,
2015 Coachmen Chapparal 324 TSRK
B&W Patriot 16K hitch.

Winged_One
Explorer
Explorer
Wow Blackcell, nice truck and 5th. Very very nice!
2013 F350 6.7 DRW SC Lariat
2011 Brookstone 354TS
Swivelwheel 58DW
1993 GL1500SE
Yamaha 3000ISEB