cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Anyone from Mexico?

mrshane
Explorer II
Explorer II

Hi, I’m planning a camping trip to Mexico as my son asking for a camping trip for his birthday, and I’m looking for some advice from anyone who lives there or has been there before. Do you have any recommendations for where to camp, and how to get around? Also, while we will be there, We would like to explore ancient ruins, museums. I appreciate any tips or suggestions. Thanks in advance! 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

qtla9111
Nomad
Nomad

Another list with some possible camping spots.   Lugares para acampar en Guanajuato 

2005 Dodge Durango Hemi
2008 Funfinder 230DS
Living and Boondocking Mexico Blog

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6

qtla9111
Nomad
Nomad

Another list with some possible camping spots.   Lugares para acampar en Guanajuato 

2005 Dodge Durango Hemi
2008 Funfinder 230DS

qtla9111
Nomad
Nomad

Are you looking for tent camping or bring an RV?  There are many balnearios and protected areas.  Here is a state-run website that outlines in detail those areas.  You would have to check each one to find camping.  Guanajuato is a beautiful state.  

2005 Dodge Durango Hemi
2008 Funfinder 230DS

Hey qt, are you talking about that mariamexicna website? 

MastEvac71
Nomad
Nomad

Good luck and stay safe.CWO Bill Perkins with 507th Dustoff hoist helicopter.jpg 4 - Copy - Copy (2).jpg

Thanks Eva

mrshane
Explorer II
Explorer II

Update with my query: I am considering going to Las Palomas Natural Reserve or El Chico National Park. Those two seem good places to hike. By the way, I was thinking of getting a guide, so I was looking for one in Google and came across this https://gowithguide.com/mexico/guides Do you guys have any other alternative trusted guide portal where I can check the rates and all?