cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

1997 Rexhall Aerbus Window parts

jeffwhite
Explorer
Explorer
I need to get the sliding window out to re attach the pull and lock bar. I can't get the window out unless I remove the top and bottom "stuff" that it seals it and it slides on. I would also like to replace this item. I don't know what it's called and have no idea where to look for it. Is it fairly generic stuff? Does anyone know who the manufacturer of these windows are?
6 REPLIES 6

eastfizz
Explorer II
Explorer II
We have a 1997 Rexhall Aerbus 3250. All of the windows, except for the windshield, are made by the company "HEHR." Don't know if they are still in business. There are also some RV salvage yards listed on the internet that might have what you are looking for. Overall, our Rexhall has been very dependable. The only major replacement issues have been the Dometic fridge (replaced with a residential and a slide out pantry, after 18 years), and the furnace (replaced with new, quieter version last year). Also installed flatscreens in front and rear, although the original TVs still worked (just an upgrade). Plan to keep it many more years.

Update:Just did a quick search. HEHR is still in business. Lots of RV window types.

Best regards,

Lowell

MountainAir05
Explorer II
Explorer II
Most of them that flange is part of the window. Those screws are what hold the window in the hole. The flange is on the inside but the screw is into the window frame. The windows comes in from the outside and so do not take all the screws out. Someone will have to be outside to hold it. A push is about all it will take to get them out.. Once out then you can removed the screws or rivets that hold the windows together.

2bzy2c
Explorer II
Explorer II
HERE
My advice is worth exactly what you paid for it.

jeffwhite
Explorer
Explorer
It does have screws all around, but that's just for a cosmetic flange. Didn't see a name, I'll check again.

Lwiddis
Explorer II
Explorer II
Twenty-three years old. Tuff to find.
Winnebago 2101DS TT & 2022 Chevy Silverado 1500 LTZ Z71, WindyNation 300 watt solar-Lossigy 200 AH Lithium battery. Prefer boondocking, USFS, COE, BLM, NPS, TVA, state camps. Bicyclist. 14 yr. Army -11B40 then 11A - (MOS 1542 & 1560) IOBC & IOAC grad

MountainAir05
Explorer II
Explorer II
Does your window have screws on the inside flange all the way around. Also look in each corner and you should find a name.