cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Adding An Outside TV Hookup To A Brave

psalm10720
Explorer
Explorer
I have a 1993 Brave (27RC)and so far I cannot find an outside TV Hookup other than the outside stereo panel which does not have a pass-through door to allow a cable hook-up with the door closed. Has anyone ever added one and how did they go about it?
6 REPLIES 6

psalm10720
Explorer
Explorer
Thanks. At a campground doing that now..

Dachristianman
Explorer
Explorer
I have a 92 Brave and my coax cable has long rusted away. I'm not sure how moisture got inside, but the center solid core is gone. I'm sure yours is the same way.

If you can find a good connection inside, I would just tap into it with a splitter and run the cable out the window. You could easily run it under the bench seat and install a hook-up next to your radio. It would be pretty simple to do and it would be a permanent solution.

Tom

psalm10720
Explorer
Explorer
Thanks. Tried it. Something wrong with it.

BobR
Explorer
Explorer
Winnebago's Owners Manual for your Brave states there is a TV hookup with the outside entertainment center. Page 65, Section 8-9.
CLICKY

RoyB
Explorer II
Explorer II
What I do is bring along a TV SPLITTER with a short male to male RG cable to hook up to the campground pedestal and then hookup my trailer the normal way to one port and then add a 25-foot RG cable to the other port and throw that under the RV so I can use it under the awning when we want to sit outside and watch TV sitting on an outside table next to the RV.

Photo from google search

Works for us.

Roy Ken
My Posts are IMHO based on my experiences - Words in CAPS does not mean I am shouting
Roy - Carolyn
RETIRED DOAF/DON/DOD/CONTR RADIO TECH (42yrs)
K9PHT (Since 1957) 146.52M
2010 F150, 5.4,3:73 Gears,SCab
2008 Starcraft 14RT EU2000i GEN
2005 Flagstaff 8528RESS

bsinmich
Explorer
Explorer
Have you checked the top of all the compartments very close to the door frame?
1999 Damon Challenger 310 Ford