cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Anyone interested in 83 Pace Arrow Tear down and Rebuild?

fulltimin
Nomad
Nomad
Started to look into some water damage in the kitchen of our 83 Pace Arrow. The more I looked, the more I found. I have some pics of the damage so far. Anyone interested in following a rebuild thread?
If you want to do something, you will find a way.
If you don't, you will find an excuse.

-------------------------------------------------

Good judgement comes from experience.
A lot of experience, comes from bad judgement.
8,452 REPLIES 8,452

LouLawrence
Explorer
Explorer
No posts since 2/1/23 and we are supposed to get excited by another of topic post? I was hoping you were going to show us a completed interior at least!

RLS7201
Explorer
Explorer
fulltimin wrote:

I fell in lust with a woman like that.........Finally had to fire her.

Richard
95 Bounder 32H F53 460
2013 CRV Toad
2 Segways in Toad
First brake job
1941 Hudson

fulltimin
Nomad
Nomad
Well, I am disappointed. No comments on the last post.......

fulltimin
Nomad
Nomad

Bruce_Brown
ro_sie wrote:
Bruce, of course I would. Are you taking pics? I have been following this thread since it began. Always interested in good hints!

Not to take over his thread, but in the time it took Fulltimin to cut a piece of insulation I fixed 3 of our foggy windows. And yes, I even had granddaughter duty mixed in as well. :W

Foggy Window Fix
There are 24 hours in every day - it all depends on how you choose to use them.
Bruce & Jill Brown
2008 Kountry Star Pusher 3910

ro_sie
Explorer
Explorer
Bruce, of course I would. Are you taking pics? I have been following this thread since it began. Always interested in good hints!
ro_sie
Art ( my roomie)
Fleetwood Revolution LE

fulltimin
Nomad
Nomad
Just sit back and enjoy the journey, folks. Life is not always about the destination.

fulltimin
Nomad
Nomad
opnspaces wrote:
I've been following your project for a long time. I have to say I get a kick out of the ingenuity and sheer determination you have in order to address weird problems or construct one off tools. I am curious though how far along you are on your rebuild. Any chance you can post a few pictures of the full coach inside and out?

I'll try to get one inside soon, as I have to do a little "clean up" of the inside. Things tend to get a little cluttered in such a small space.

It's been really cold here for a couple of days, and supposed to start warming up tomorrow and for the next few days.

That should help. Having extra grandbaby duty this week didn't help, but she's a real cutie. I know, everyone's grandchild is a cutie! Lol.

LouLawrence
Explorer
Explorer
I thought this used to be an open forum where folks were allowed to post comments and opinions. Apparently, some have chosen to moderate others differing opinions. I have been following this thread for years and always like to see new updates. In this case, it took 3 days to make 7 posts about the same thing. I was disappointed to find there were no new updates despite the "new post" icon.

Bruce_Brown
ro_sie wrote:
LouLawrence, Want to show us any of your handiwork? I would just love to see some of your first attempts at doing a modification.

Want to see some of mine? :B
There are 24 hours in every day - it all depends on how you choose to use them.
Bruce & Jill Brown
2008 Kountry Star Pusher 3910

wvhurricane
Explorer
Explorer
LouLawrence wrote:
Welcome back! Do you think it's a bit much to make 7 posts to explain that you used a razor knife to cut some foam?

This offends you somehow?
I doubt you are a paying sponsor for this project so perhaps you can just scroll through posts that don't meet your standards

ro_sie
Explorer
Explorer
LouLawrence, Want to show us any of your handiwork? I would just love to see some of your first attempts at doing a modification.
ro_sie
Art ( my roomie)
Fleetwood Revolution LE

LouLawrence
Explorer
Explorer
I did not post ????. Not sure where that came from. I just posted a smiley face ๐Ÿ™‚

fulltimin
Nomad
Nomad
LouLawrence wrote:
Welcome back! Do you think it's a bit much to make 7 posts to explain that you used a razor knife to cut some foam?

I like to be thorough! ๐Ÿ™‚

opnspaces
Navigator
Navigator
I've been following your project for a long time. I have to say I get a kick out of the ingenuity and sheer determination you have in order to address weird problems or construct one off tools. I am curious though how far along you are on your rebuild. Any chance you can post a few pictures of the full coach inside and out?
2001 Suburban 4x4. 6.0L, 4.10 3/4 ton **** 2005 Jayco Jay Flight 27BH **** 1986 Coleman Columbia Popup