cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

California RV Show in Pomona

slemnah
Explorer
Explorer
Did anyone go to the RV show in Pomona? I went today hoping that the vendor tent would have many vendors and that I would be able to see some of the latest and greatest RV parts and accessories. Boy was I disappointed. I could have my back checked, I could buy Cutco knives, I could buy face and hand cream but what I didn't see much of was RV stuff. I looked at a lot of RV's but IMHO I like my 05 Panther better than all of them. Oh well, maybe next year...
6 REPLIES 6

Boarhog
Explorer
Explorer
I went with a good friend on Friday. The place was all but empty; mostly sales and staff personnel. I was very disappointed in the Dynasty, not at all what it used to be.

I loved the Allegro Bus. It has risen from utilitarian quality, to a thing of luxurious beauty. I especially liked the all electric coach. I couldn't buy a new one but I could be persuaded to consider a late used one in the future.

My friend bought a Fleetwood Expedition. They have come up quite a bit since last I looked.

lhenry8113
Explorer
Explorer
We gave up going to the Pomona RV Show. The RV salespeople only wanted to slam dunk us into an RV right away, which is there job--when we indicated we were looking and comparing 5th wheels--things took a definite turn to dis-interest and rudeness. The RV vender tent was a joke when it came to actual RV products--other than Good Sam, Passport America venders and other campground groups. The RV show we have always enjoyed going to and found to carry a good variety of RV products is Quartzsite, Az. Lars
2017 Chev/CLass C Forest River Forester 2251 SLE

A Positive Attitude May Not Solve All Your Problems But It Will Annoy Enough People To Make It Worth The Effort.
H Albright

lanerd
Explorer II
Explorer II
this is getting to be the norm at rv shows. A real shame as we would always go to just about every show we were able to just to see all the different items (and buy many) for rv's.....now it's just about everything but rv related.

Ron
Ron & Sandie
2013 Tiffin Phaeton 42LH Cummins ISL 400hp
Toad: 2011 GMC Terrain SLT2
Tow Bar: Sterling AT
Toad Brakes: Unified by U.S. Gear
TPMS: Pressure Pro
Member of: GS, FMCA, Allegro

RETIRED!! How sweet it is....

Highway_4x4
Explorer
Explorer
I bet you see an improvement in the tent / vendor part of the next show. I was there several days and the tent was weak. Attendance wise, by the first weekend they passed last year total attendance.
2014 Ram Cummins Laramie, Crew cab, 4x4, Loaded, Snugtop camper
2014 OutdoorsRV Wind River 250RDSW
Big spoiled Bernese Mountain Dog

mena661
Explorer
Explorer
We've been to quite a few of these shows, don't remember anything but******in the "junk tent". Seems like every show has a junk tent.

outdoorlovers
Explorer
Explorer
We went on Friday and bought a fifth wheel trailer. Was not too impressed with the vendor tent.
2012 Dodge Ram 2500, Cummins turbo diesel, 6 speed, 4X4, tow package
2014 Jayco FW Eagle HT 26.5 RLS
Yamaha EF2400iS gen