cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Class A Axis/Vegas

Capeteacher
Explorer
Explorer
Does anyone have any thoughts on the new Thor Axis/Vegas? I am researching RV's and these look interesting. Comparing them to small Class C's.
36 REPLIES 36

VietVet1
Explorer
Explorer
I have a Vegas for about 6 days now and my experience thus far is I should have drunk a glass of gasoline! All jest aside at this writing it has not been favorable. In fairness to Thor Motor Coach and Camping World I won't go into detail at this time and give them an opportunity to accept my option for correcting my the issue. I will none the less report in detail to all of you from beginning to end my experience with these two organizations.
If any of you wish to contact me regarding the issue you may do so through direct messaging.

hotbyte
Explorer
Explorer
Capeteacher wrote:
Next question. How are tolls determined? I know the signs at tollbooths says by axle, so how are axles counted?

One at a time ๐Ÿ™‚ ๐Ÿ™‚ ๐Ÿ™‚

The Axis should be just 2 unless towing.
2018 Minnie Winnie 24M

Capeteacher
Explorer
Explorer
Next question. How are tolls determined? I know the signs at tollbooths says by axle, so how are axles counted?

Capeteacher
Explorer
Explorer
Happily retired 2,
I have read your posts on the Axis. It is still very high on my list. As a person looking for my first camper I have been comparing a few class c with the Axis. The Phoenix Cruiser 2350 tops that list. I am retiring in about a year and was thinking about buying next January. I was looking at used Class C because of the price. The Axis will only be a year old so I am wondering what kind of price drop could be predicted. The Axis is listed at around 96,000 but i have seen prices at 72,000. That's 24,000 less. So how does all this pricing work?

Happily_Retired
Explorer
Explorer
We love ours! If you will click on my name and view my posts you should find lots of my replies to others' questions and also my comments on our Axis experience so far. Great little class A on a C chassis!
2014 Thor Axis

gbopp
Explorer
Explorer
Thor Axis Motorhome RUV

Thor Vegas Motorhome RUV

I've never heard of them, they do look interesting.

Effy
Explorer
Explorer
This must be Thor Axis day. ALready several threads on this (2 duplicate ones today). DO a search for AXIS in the serach box for threads.
2013 ACE 29.2