cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Class C Campsite Photos. Show your stuff.

Nvr_lost
Explorer
Explorer
The truck camper section has a nice photo thread of their rigs at campsites. How about us Class C owners doing the same for some of our nice locations? As soon as I figure out how to do it, I will add mine, but don't wait for me. Lets get through the winter by looking at the nice places you have been. There must be tons! Don't forget to tell us where the photo was taken. Fort Desoto, Florida.

490 REPLIES 490

Harvey51
Explorer
Explorer
Kiskatinaw Provincial Park 30 km north of Dawson Creek, BC on a stretch of the original Alaska highway upgraded to pavement but still a bit rough. The park is at the site of the curved wooden bridge built in 1942, which carried all highway traffic until the late sixties and is now restricted to 8000 kg or less. We did drive across it and went back to Dawson on the new bridge.

The campsite did not require a reservation. The charge is $20 per night . No showers or flush toilets but itโ€™s right on the river with interesting rocks. A hike upstream is quite interesting. Kids like floating down the river past the campsites.

Kiskatinaw Park is 30 km north of Dawson Creek, BC.
We live in Alberta east of Dawson Creek. We always enjoy Kiskatinaw on a few miles of the original Alaska Highway, paved but a bit rough to make it seem more genuine. The park and campsite are on the Kiskatinaw River which is a good place to look for interesting rocks, float down the river or hike upstream along interesting rock formations.

The big attraction is the curved wooden bridge built in 1942 to get the highway across the river efficiently. https://ouralaskahighway.com/?portfolio_item=historic-kiskatinaw-bridge

2004 E350 Adventurer (Canadian) 20 footer - Alberta, Canada
No TV + 100W solar = no generator needed

camperdave
Explorer
Explorer
Moraine Campground, Rocky Mountain Natl Park. Used every one of my 20 leveling blocks, but worth it. :B

2004 Fleetwood Tioga 29v

Ohiophil
Explorer
Explorer
Juzaxadar wrote:
Blue Water Keys RV resort

Just wondering what the price was to stay here ?

bigdaddio
Explorer
Explorer
meant OuterBanks

bigdaddio
Explorer
Explorer
Outbanks NC

allnight
Explorer
Explorer
Near Coeur d'Alene, Idaho

Not sure this counts, since we're staying in my in-laws house, but we did some boondocking on the way. Got an inch of snow during the night, and expect another 3 tonight...thankfully the unit has 2" insulation in the walls!

2004 Four Winds Fun Mover 39C (39' including 14' toy hauler garage)
Cat 3126E 300hp Allison MD3066P
Pics of the FunMover

3TV
Explorer
Explorer
Sunset, top of the San Rafael Swell, Utah. August 25th, 2018

2019 Ram 3500 Crew Cab Laramie SWB 4x4
2020 Lance 825
2021 Grand Design Momentum 350G

wheresduke
Explorer
Explorer
Frank and Paula
and our Yorkie Gizmo (who isn't a big fan of camping..)

DRTDEVL
Explorer
Explorer
Juniper CG, Apache National Forest (managed by Gila National Forest).

Resurrecting an inherited 1980 Minnie Winnie 20RG from the dead after sitting since 1998..

Mich_F
Explorer
Explorer
One of the very large sites at a COE park (East Bank) on lake Seminole on the Southern GA border with FL.

2014 Itasca Spirit 31K Class C
2016 Mazda CX5 on Acme tow dolly- 4 trips ~ 5,800 mi
Now 2017 RWD F150 with a drive shaft disconnect

garmp
Explorer II
Explorer II

Our Phoenix Cruiser 2100 "Bob" at Hart Springs, FL on our first two plus week.
Our 2351D Phoenix Cruiser, Jack, has turned us from campers into RVers and loving it!

Juzaxadar
Explorer
Explorer
Blue Water Keys RV resort
2000 Minnie 31C V10

DRTDEVL
Explorer
Explorer
Railroad Canyon, Gila National Forest, New Mexico

Resurrecting an inherited 1980 Minnie Winnie 20RG from the dead after sitting since 1998..

77rollalong
Explorer
Explorer
After some work over the winter, its almost ready for the road again

milobramble
Explorer
Explorer
Our new to us, 2014 Four Winds 22E. Sorry misread...this is not at a campground.