cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Cummins Service

becker
Explorer
Explorer
Can anyone suggest a good authorized Cummins service shop in the Houston, Texas and/or surrounding area?

Will certainly appreciate the help.

becker
2008 Monaco Dynasty, 42ft, 4 slides, 425hp clean air Cummins diesel
2013 Jeep Sahara 4-dr w/M&G Braking System
Roadmaster Blackhawk 2 All Terrain Towing System
5 REPLIES 5

johnhicks
Explorer
Explorer
For routine service and more, Texas RV http://www.texasrvandcarcare.com/index.html

Make an appointment; they're a busy shop. If you need they provide 50A electric and have water/sewer available.
-jbh-

Jim
Explorer
Explorer
You can research shops by heading to this RV service review link: Texas RV Service Shops.
Jim@HiTek
Have shop, will travel!
Visit my travel & RV repair blog site. Subscribe for emailed updates.
Winnebago Journey, '02
Cat 330HP Diesel, 36.5', two slides.

becker
Explorer
Explorer
Thanks for the suggestion Dennis. I used to use Cummins Southern Plains until they backed my coach into another coach.... over 6,000.00 worth of damage. They sent the coach out and got it fixed but the wait time was very long. I believe we had to cancel a couple of rallies. It was really their attitude toward the whole situation that hit home..... I felt they should have had someone behind the coach when they were backing it up..... especially when in the midst of a bunch of other coaches.... they didn't feel that way. It was a very negative experience for us. My wife and I haven't felt the same toward our coach since it happened. As I recall, we didn't even get a phone call from the head office saying they were sorry it happened.

I feel that there has to be another qualified Cummins service shop in a city the size of Houston. We would like to have a recommendation.

Thanks for the suggestion but we'll look elsewhere.

becker
08 Monaco Dynasty
2008 Monaco Dynasty, 42ft, 4 slides, 425hp clean air Cummins diesel
2013 Jeep Sahara 4-dr w/M&G Braking System
Roadmaster Blackhawk 2 All Terrain Towing System

Executive45
Explorer III
Explorer III
Cummins Southern Plains
7045 N. Loop E. Fwy
Houston, Texas 77028
(713) 679-2220

Excellent service, knowledgeable technicians. They have electrical service available but they will lock you in overnight if you need to leave your rig. They reinstalled my turbo and did an excellent job....Dennis
We can do more than we think we can, but most do less than we think we do
Dennis and Debi Fourteen Years Full Timing
Monaco Executive M-45PBQ Quad Slide
525HP Cummins ISM 6 Spd Allison
2014 Chevrolet Equinox LTZ W/ ReadyBrute
CLICK HERE TO VIEW OUR TRAVEL BLOG

dons2346
Explorer
Explorer
Are you looking for a oil and filter change plus chassis lube? If so, I suggest Speedco in Bay City.

First come first served, usually no more than an hour and you can go in the pits to watch the service. Probably less than half the cost of Cummins