cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

day/nite curtains

poodlesuzieq
Explorer
Explorer
the curtains on my living room slide out are broken, replace 1 once now both do not work. I am thinking about replacing them with miniblinds like I have in kitchen and bath room. I hear the ay/nite blinds cand be restung but it is not easy. Also removing valance to get to brackets is another trick. Would like some ideas and or sugestions
2 REPLIES 2

old_guy
Explorer
Explorer
there are several videos on U tube that shown in detail how to fix broken day night shades, just look it up. I don't do clicky links at all.

donn0128
Explorer II
Explorer II
Broken how? String broken? That is an easy fix. Search online and on this forum using the search function above. There are lots of posts about buying the kit and repairing them fairly easily and cheaply. If you want to do away with them and install mini blinds, that's another story, Take the valance down. Usually held in place with two or three screws, unscrew the day/night shades from the wall, install the brackets and put the blinds on. Reinstall the valances and your done. Pretty simple stuff. If your not that handy or unable to handle the job, hire a blind shop to come and do it for you.