cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

discounts

jeffengle
Explorer
Explorer
We travel & camp about 60 days a year, whenever we use a Good Sams campground we ask about the the fee & then tell them we are members & they say Oh, that was the discount fee. We have never gotten our Good Sam discount. Has anyone else noticied this. We sometimes get 20% military discount. Jeff
5 REPLIES 5

bdpreece
Explorer
Explorer
The few times we have used it as far as I can remember, they usually ask me if I am a member and just continue writing up the ticket. It has always shown the full price then the discount.
Brian, Loretta & Daisy (Golden Retriever)

2008 Holiday Rambler Endeavor PDQ40
2014 Ford Explorer toad

cencerrita
Explorer II
Explorer II
Only time we have used it we were offered a bigger discount for cash!
Guess you need to know what the site normal price is before asking for discount so as to check.Then report them to Good Sam if you do not get what they should offer.
www.cencerrita.comNow living in Pembrokeshire, Wales, UK. See our web site for US travels and books www.cencerrita.com

tobydad
Explorer
Explorer
I have always received the Good Sam discount at Good Sam parks and at campgrounds that are not good Sam but give the discount. In most cases the person will ask if I am a Good Sam member and give the discount without even looking or asking for the membership card. As already stated the only times discount is not given is on an extended stay with special rates.

Hiker_01
Explorer
Explorer
Most of the times I have stayed at a Good Sams camp ground I have received the discount. The only time I have not is on longer stays where they give a discounted weekly rate, then they don't give the additional discount.

scrubjaysnest
Explorer
Explorer
The few times we have used it, we have gotten the discount. Sometimes military or AARP gives a better one. It is rare we stop at private CG's.
Axis 24.1 class A 500watts solar TS-45CC Trimetric
Very noisy generator :M
2016 Wrangler JK dinghy
โ€œThey who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety.โ€ Benjamin Franklin