cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Electric diagram

Bill-R
Explorer
Explorer
I am looking for wiring diagram for a 1989 Executive 36 ft DP. It was made (MH) by Executive industries in Southern Cal. They are no longer in Business. They were bought out by Monaco, but they were purchased by some one else. Spartan supplied the chassis but they have no diagrams for the coach. Is there some place that might have these diagrams in an archive? Any help would be appreciated.
Bill Roop
1989 36'ft DP Executive
2 REPLIES 2

Fishinghat
Explorer II
Explorer II
If you call Monaco and give them your VIN, they may be able to find something. However, for a coach this old, it is unlikely they would have much.

One big advantage may be that your coach wasn't wired with wiring harnesses, but rather by running individual circuits, something like a house is wired. (That's the way my 1993 HR Navigator is wired.) That would apply to the house, not the engine or chassis, but Cummins (or Cat) might have some wiring diagrams. Call the engine maker with the engine serial number.

Spartan has been helpful in the past with specifics on components used on my chassis. I don't recall what identifying information they wanted to identify my chassis.
Holiday Rambler Navigator DP, Hummer, and Honda VT1100C Shadow

MountainAir05
Explorer II
Explorer II
You can use a wire tracer/tone generator to create your own if you do not fine one.