cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

ems management system

bsjones11
Explorer
Explorer
anyone know anything about the 50 amp ems model 800 distribution panel?
My problem with the ac's not working was diagnosed by camping world as the ems display panel. Replaced the panel and that was not it. Called tech support at ems and they said it was the circuit board in the distribution panel. Makes more since to me. I have ordered it. I am hoping someone has experience in putting one in that will share. I am pretty good with fixing things but no electrician and don't want any future problems with electric later.
steve
5 REPLIES 5

RE-TE
Explorer
Explorer
Check the breakers on your generator Onan has 2.

bsjones11
Explorer
Explorer
it is both ac's not working only when on gen set. they both work fine when plugged in to shore power.

PastorCharlie
Explorer
Explorer
I have Intellitec 900 EMS and the instructions are to disconnect all shore power and inverter power.

I recently plugged into a campground shore power and the A/C would not work. Tried a couple more sources and no A/C.

Today they are working great. I think the EMS memory was overloaded and needed clearing. All I did was remove the EMS fuse and reinstall it.

dougrainer
Nomad
Nomad
Main thing is the DIP switches on the EMS board. Make sure you set the DIP switches exactly like your old control board. DO NOT have 120 power to the RV when changing the board. Doug

enblethen
Nomad
Nomad
Whis AC unit is not working?
Yes, it could be the circuit board but it also could be other things like a loose or broken connection.
EMS 800

Bud
USAF Retired
Pace Arrow

2003 Chev Ice Road Tracker