cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Glo-Brite Lens 122R

Sox_Fan
Explorer
Explorer
I a lens fell off for one of my marker lights. It was made by Glo-Brite and it is part 122R. Glo-Brite has gone out of business and I have contacted the RV maker, they have switched to another marker light and don't have any of the previous ones in stock.

They suggested I replace the fixture including the lens since the part is no linger available.
Since this light was used on a number of RVs I thought I'd check to see if anyone has replaced theirs and have a lens they would be willing to sell. I'd rather not replace 1 and have it look different than the others and I certainly don't want to replace all 7 of them.

Glo-Brite 122R
2008 Navion iQ
6 REPLIES 6

way2roll
Navigator
Navigator
Replace it with something close if you aren't going to do them all. You will be the only one who will ever notice.

Jeff - 2023 FR Sunseeker 2400B MBS

Lwiddis
Explorer II
Explorer II
Replacement is the answer. The others are aged too. Optronics worked for me.
Winnebago 2101DS TT & 2022 Chevy Silverado 1500 LTZ Z71, WindyNation 300 watt solar-Lossigy 200 AH Lithium battery. Prefer boondocking, USFS, COE, BLM, NPS, TVA, state camps. Bicyclist. 14 yr. Army -11B40 then 11A - (MOS 1542 & 1560) IOBC & IOAC grad

Y-Guy
You might be able to find some lenses off of eBay, but they are outrageous pricing. I lost one too, and instead opted to replace my clearance light with some LEDs off of Amazon.

Two Wire Fox Terriers; Sarge & Sully

2007 Winnebago Sightseer 35J

2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon

cbeierl
Explorer
Explorer
Also, see this iRV2.com thread for more info: Suitable replacement for Glo-Brite 122Y clearance light
Chris Beierl
2005 Winnebago Vectra 36RD

cbeierl
Explorer
Explorer
Just fyi, these seem like a fairly close replacement:

Optronics LED Clearance, Amber

Optronics LED Clearance, Red
Chris Beierl
2005 Winnebago Vectra 36RD

MountainAir05
Explorer II
Explorer II
One or all , its the way it is anymore. We all have been there at one time or the other. Have fun