cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

How many of us are there? Owners of Dodge based RV's?

whiteknight001
Explorer II
Explorer II
I'm new here, and curious.

How many of us in Class C own Dodge B300 incomplete
cab/chassis based RV's? I know two others- Steve aka
Ripsaw, with a 1977 Brougham, and Leroy aka 1978_Dodge
_Delta who owns a 440V8 powered sharp looking 1978
Delta RV. I would like to ask, and offer, help, idea
swapping and comparing notes on our particular RV's
which are based on the Dodge B300 van chassis.

Yeah, I know. These are low tech, podgy old RV's that
would be considered "entry level" for folks like me,
but I have a deep and abiding respect for the quality
of these old "monsters of the open road". And anyone
wanting to pick brains, joke about, share notes or just
brag about our old A- Dodge-io's are certainly welcome
to PM or email me. Between all of us we can form a real
good support group, and help each other with problems
we know we'll encounter with an older vehicle.

Sure. I'd love a new RV. But I'd rather have an older
one already paid for, and a lotta great memories. Call
me frugal, an old hippie, or whatever you will. I'm proud
of my old land yacht.

Mopar Madness Manifest in the flesh,

Mark aka White Knight

P.S. Mine's a '72. Is there an older one out there someone's
motorvating in? Maybe even a Travco? W/K
1972 Mobile Traveler 20' Dodge B300 Class C
"The Kobayashi Maru" Trans- Prarie Land Craft
"Requiescat in pace et in amore..."
8,367 REPLIES 8,367

Leeann
Explorer
Explorer
Trish Davis wrote:
Leeann wrote:
Trish, what blood type are you? I'm O+ if that's of any help. If you are, too, I'll get tested at my local hospital.

Woman, you rock.
O+ here, too.

My hospital (of choice, which is a great story about being lifeflighted during a blizzard ... this******doesn't happen to normal people) is the OSU Wexner Center in Columbus. Dr Devine is in charge of the bone marrow list.

Catherine Walsh is my look-doc. We have a deal: she has to get me through this more or less intact then I have to teach her to ride a motorcycle. You don't get cool doctors in regular hospitals.

Thanks, Leeann.

K, got the info. I'll check with my local hosp and see if they do the testing or if I have to go to UMD or Hopkins.
'73 Concord 20' Class A w/Dodge 440 - see profile for photo

Trish_Davis
Explorer
Explorer
beniam wrote:
Trish, I am sorry to hear about your diagnosis.Is there anything I can do at this juncture?? I was wondering where you have been?I will keep you, in my prayers..Please keep us informed, Have great or better evening.. ben

Thanks, Ben.
You want to do something? Buy a toy. I have too many. ๐Ÿ˜‰

That old saying "he who dies with the most toys wins" is BS. Whoever dies with the most toys gets sold up for pennies on the dollar at auction and I want my offspring to have a couple of dollars.
Besides, they'd never figure out what goes with which or what it's worth. Oi.

Seriously, I intend to drive to the Arctic Circle.
Marge came in last night and asked me what I was doing, then said "Can I go?" Sure, she can. She can drive part of the way, too. ๐Ÿ˜‰

Trish_Davis
Explorer
Explorer
Leeann wrote:
Trish, what blood type are you? I'm O+ if that's of any help. If you are, too, I'll get tested at my local hospital.

Woman, you rock.
O+ here, too.

My hospital (of choice, which is a great story about being lifeflighted during a blizzard ... this******doesn't happen to normal people) is the OSU Wexner Center in Columbus. Dr Devine is in charge of the bone marrow list.

Catherine Walsh is my look-doc. We have a deal: she has to get me through this more or less intact then I have to teach her to ride a motorcycle. You don't get cool doctors in regular hospitals.

Thanks, Leeann.

Leeann
Explorer
Explorer

beniam
Explorer
Explorer
Trish, I am sorry to hear about your diagnosis.Is there anything I can do at this juncture?? I was wondering where you have been?I will keep you, in my prayers..Please keep us informed, Have great or better evening.. ben

Trish_Davis
Explorer
Explorer
Hola. Yes, I went missing for a while but hey. Leukemia entitles you to bug out for a bit.

On that topic, I have one more round of 5-day chemo and no bone marrow donor in sight. So I'll probably sell up. All my toys.

Fella's coming to look at the Merc and another's interested in the S-10. This leaves my excellent Avon inflatable boat (with 2 outboards and a slew of original stuff in as-new condition) and the Travco.

Takers?
Because this forum has been my lifeline so many times, the Travco is sorta-kinda FS to any Dodge C members first.

I may not. But I have this yen to drive to Alaska while i can and that means a truck & pickup camper. The Dempster would destroy the Travco.

beniam
Explorer
Explorer
Thanks for posting the link for the flares, and other accessories.I really like the upgrades you have done, classy classic.The best!!ben

Phantom59
Explorer
Explorer
The flairs came from http://www.trucknvans.com/default.asp Here is also a link to some pictures of work and upgrades I have done to the MH
http://s830.photobucket.com/user/theoneandonlytigger/slideshow/Mighty%20Mouse

beniam
Explorer
Explorer
Phantom 59 would you please let me know where you purchased the flairs from in Canada? I have a 1978 Dodge MB400?Thanks ben

Phantom59
Explorer
Explorer
Chicknnhead wrote:
Phontom59
I like your flares better then the ones I have, those fog lights set it off. Did your window awning come on the camper?
I have one to install on mine but a little too scared to poke holes in the side of may camper for fear of it ripping the siding off.

Mine is only a 21 foot bumper to bumper

I purchase the flairs a couple years ago from a company in Canada. I wish I could find a hood like yours that would look good.

Chicknnhead
Explorer
Explorer
Phontom59
I like your flares better then the ones I have, those fog lights set it off. Did your window awning come on the camper?
I have one to install on mine but a little too scared to poke holes in the side of may camper for fear of it ripping the siding off.

Mine is only a 21 foot bumper to bumper

beniam
Explorer
Explorer
Great looking rigs..I like the hood scoop..Also the wraparound farring around the front wheels. Used to see those items for the dodges at J.C. whitney, but no longer..Are any of these rigs 24 footers?

Leeann
Explorer
Explorer
^ x3

And welcome! Nice rig ๐Ÿ˜‰

Chicknnhead
Explorer
Explorer
gbm97 wrote:
ChetsJug wrote:
4 wheeler Class C? It's a 6 wheeler with a tag!

I like that!

X2

my440
Explorer III
Explorer III
ChetsJug wrote:
4 wheeler Class C? It's a 6 wheeler with a tag!

I like that!