cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

INtegra Reatta xl

jusfloors
Explorer
Explorer
Considering an integra xL don't know which model yet. Any one have opinion on the 380s performance the ride ect. Thanks in advance Terry
4 REPLIES 4

RetiredRealtorR
Explorer
Explorer
jusfloors wrote:
Yes retired realtor Rick. Sorry about the misspelled didn't have my glasses on. I'm assuming those two manufacturers have a negative connotation in your opinion. I was hoping to get a response from somebody who might have already owned one thanks

I've never heard much negative about Jayco, but have about Thor. Now that Jayco is owned by Thor (as is Airstream), I hope we don't see quality diminish. Time will tell.
. . . never confuse education with intelligence, nor motion with progress

jusfloors
Explorer
Explorer
Yes retired realtor Rick. Sorry about the misspelled didn't have my glasses on. I'm assuming those two manufacturers have a negative connotation in your opinion. I was hoping to get a response from somebody who might have already owned one thanks

Lwiddis
Explorer II
Explorer II
Every new RV should be inspected closely and tested before you sign the deal. Run every system. With that accomplished Iโ€™d buy a Thor product.
Winnebago 2101DS TT & 2022 Chevy Silverado 1500 LTZ Z71, WindyNation 300 watt solar-Lossigy 200 AH Lithium battery. Prefer boondocking, USFS, COE, BLM, NPS, TVA, state camps. Bicyclist. 14 yr. Army -11B40 then 11A - (MOS 1542 & 1560) IOBC & IOAC grad

RetiredRealtorR
Explorer
Explorer
Well, Entegra (I assume that's the brand you are referring to) is a Jayco product, and Jayco is now owned by Thor, so I'd take that into consideration.
. . . never confuse education with intelligence, nor motion with progress