cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

jayco refrig vent covers plastic do hickies

epbigfoot
Explorer
Explorer
While getting the bugs etc out of my refrig, in the back, when I undid the little plastic "locks, for a better word, broke 2 off. Currently taped up until I can locate the little black do hickies to close and secure refer doors. Any help? thankyou
7 REPLIES 7

Passin_Thru
Explorer
Explorer
He spelt it do hickie. I thought he was talking bout his teen age daughters neck.

old_guy
Explorer
Explorer
amazon has them and any rv dealer who sells parts will have them or can get them for you

mccsix
Explorer
Explorer
I went out with a girl years ago who used to do hickies

Ed_Gee
Explorer II
Explorer II
epbigfoot wrote:
thankyou. will look for them now you gave me a name, rather than doo hickie.

Very good. I find it amazing that if you search for โ€œDoo hickie โ€œ on Amazon, it will come up with all sorts of strange things, depending upon how you spell โ€œDoo hickie โ€œ.!! ??
Ed - on the Central Oregon coast
2018 Winnebago Fuse 23A
Scion xA toad

epbigfoot
Explorer
Explorer
thankyou. will look for them now you gave me a name, rather than doo hickie.

Ed_Gee
Explorer II
Explorer II
I have always thought those things were a bit fragile. I believe they would be less susceptible to breakage if only opened in warmer temperatures. Also I try to use my fingers....or maybe a coin rather than a screwdriver if fingers canโ€™t do the job...... I believe these are commonly available in large RV supplies stores..... and of course they are on Amazon.....about $6 each...look for refrigerator vent cover latch.
Ed - on the Central Oregon coast
2018 Winnebago Fuse 23A
Scion xA toad