cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Joined the ranks again today.......lol

mountainkowboy
Explorer
Explorer
Bought a 2007 Tiffin Allegro 30DA today. Decent price, well taken care of. Rear slide is angry, but you can't get any simpler mechanism to work on. Upholstery is in great condition and everything works as it should. Ford chassis, 49,000 miles and the tires have timed out. It goes in tomorrow for new Toyo's, then it's time for a cleaning party...It's pretty clean, but we like it to be our dirt. We'll be selling the TC and Red, the wife can't deal with a truck camper any longer. To hard on her back. I'm sure I'll have some questions for you Tiffin owners out there.

Chuck & Ruth with 4-legged Molly
2007 Tiffin Allegro 30DA
2011 Ford Ranger
1987 HD FLHTP
8 REPLIES 8

mountainkowboy
Explorer
Explorer
Thanks everyone, just got back from droppin it off for new tires.
2007 Tiffin Allegro 30DA
2011 Ford Ranger
1987 HD FLHTP

mountainkowboy
Explorer
Explorer
Gottahaveit wrote:
Wooo Hooo and Congratulations !! I remember you at the San Dimas Rally long long time ago. Was it 2003 or 2004? I believe you were parked next to us in your TC. Have fun and enjoy your new toy.

Yup, we wagonmastered one in Yorba Linda when we had the HR moho
2007 Tiffin Allegro 30DA
2011 Ford Ranger
1987 HD FLHTP

lhenry8113
Explorer
Explorer
Great to see you back-really nice looking RV. Few years ago we sold the A.F. 5'vr and got a smaller Class C. Easier to get around and now wife will drive.
2017 Chev/CLass C Forest River Forester 2251 SLE

A Positive Attitude May Not Solve All Your Problems But It Will Annoy Enough People To Make It Worth The Effort.
H Albright

jdc1
Explorer II
Explorer II
Gottahaveit wrote:
Wooo Hooo and Congratulations !! I remember you at the San Dimas Rally long long time ago. Was it 2003 or 2004? I believe you were parked next to us in your TC. Have fun and enjoy your new toy.

Whatever happened to all those rallies? SAL, San Dimas, St. Patrick's at Kern River?

Lwiddis
Explorer II
Explorer II
Good looking MH! Enjoy.
Winnebago 2101DS TT & 2022 Chevy Silverado 1500 LTZ Z71, WindyNation 300 watt solar-Lossigy 200 AH Lithium battery. Prefer boondocking, USFS, COE, BLM, NPS, TVA, state camps. Bicyclist. 14 yr. Army -11B40 then 11A - (MOS 1542 & 1560) IOBC & IOAC grad

Mommalu
Explorer
Explorer
Congrats, enjoy!

gbopp
Explorer
Explorer
Congrats. :C :C

Gottahaveit
40ft Mandalay Quad Slide
2015 Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited