cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Leprechaun 260 ds fresh water tank drain

Davion206
Explorer
Explorer
We have a Coachmen Leprechaun 260 ds....where is the fresh water tank drain??? The fresh water tank is under the bed in this unit. Thanks!!!
2018 Coachmen Leprechaun 260ds
2016 Colorado 4x4
Ed and Joyce and Luci Lou
6 REPLIES 6

DrewE
Explorer II
Explorer II
Farmboy666 wrote:
TippleUnduly wrote:
I own the same 260ds coach and like it!
The drain valve is behind a black panel, about 5x9
' inside the largest compartment on the driver side. There are other valves in there, too. One of them has to be opened to add fresh water to the tank. I had to ask Coachmen about how to fill the tank!
Bill

It sounds like you donโ€™t have a gravity fill for fresh water either. I am going to install another pump so I can pull out of a portable water tank to fill rv tank when city water not available.

If you have a winterize suction port, you can do that already with the built-in pump. Just set the valves for winterize and open the fill valve.

Farmboy666
Explorer
Explorer
TippleUnduly wrote:
' inside the largest compartment on the driver side. There are other valves in there, too. One of them has to be opened to add fresh water to the tank. I had to ask Coachmen about how to fill the tank!
Bill

It sounds like you donโ€™t have a gravity fill for fresh water either. I am going to install another pump so I can pull out of a portable water tank to fill rv tank when city water not available.

TippleUnduly
Explorer
Explorer
Bill
Bill K

Farmboy666
Explorer
Explorer
In my Coachmen it's the low point drain under the drawer below the stove. I don't have a gravity fill for fresh water and my tank is more under the fridge than the bed, Do you have to fill with city water hook-up?

j-d
Explorer II
Explorer II
I've read that if a panel is screwed in, there may be something useful to you behind it. If it's tacked/stapled in, then no. I've seen that on our Jayco.

Under the queen bed, there's a "box" along the full length of one side. It reveals the Auto Transfer Switch in addition to access for the Converter/Charger. In higher line Jayco's it hides the Inverter.

Next to the shower, there's a little panel with screws and actually a little sealant. It's access to the shower trap and the fresh water overflow connection on the top of the tank. That's hard to visualize till I tell you our fresh tank us UNDER the floor, above the rear axle. Our FW tank drain is a spigot mounted on the outside wall of the coach body.
If God's Your Co-Pilot Move Over, jd
2003 Jayco Escapade 31A on 2002 Ford E450 V10 4R100 218" WB

loggenrock
Explorer
Explorer
Coachmen hides them in various places. On my 2015 Prism they are behind a screwed on panel in my under-bed compartment. Maybe look for a similar panel somewhere in the vicinity of your fresh water tank. ST
Two and a hound in a 2015 Coachmen Prism "B+"...pushed by '09 Suby Forester
First 50 done, working on the second pass! Nunavut - we'll see...!
2005-2015 Roadtrek 190P
1993-2005 Northstar Soft-Side TC
1989-1993 Backpacks & Tents!
1967-1977 Family TT's