cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

leveling jacks - no power

myface
Explorer
Explorer
I am trying to figure out- for last 2 weeks - where did I lost power to leveling jacks. They are HWH 200 series. I have wiring diagram that comes with manual, but still can not find the problem. No power comes to control panel. Parking brake on and key on. I check the fuse in control box, under the pump ( I put new fuse box),replace pump solenoid. Check all the fuses under dashboard. Any ideas, because I am lost. Thanks.
9 REPLIES 9

enblethen
Nomad
Nomad
One problem down, more to go!
Keep at it!

Bud
USAF Retired
Pace Arrow

2003 Chev Ice Road Tracker

myface
Explorer
Explorer
Fixed. I replace the fuse that someone put in - 5A to 10A and work.

azpete
Explorer
Explorer
wow, need spellcheck

azpete
Explorer
Explorer
myface,
send me your email at pfmaddox@att.net and i will send you a 200 service manual for your. system.
it vhas a pump wir9ing diagram in ut.
paul maddox
i work full time for hwh corp. i do not sell parets or solicit service work on any forum.

toolttime
Explorer
Explorer
myface wrote:
I am trying to figure out- for last 2 weeks - where did I lost power to leveling jacks. They are HWH 200 series. I have wiring diagram that comes with manual, but still can not find the problem. No power comes to control panel. Parking brake on and key on. I check the fuse in control box, under the pump ( I put new fuse box),replace pump solenoid. Check all the fuses under dashboard. Any ideas, because I am lost. Thanks.

I had a problem and it was a ground wire that had come loose
2015 Thor Tuscany 45AT

enblethen
Nomad
Nomad
There is a large relay mounted to the pump that is activated from the joy stick.
You should be getting lights on your control panel indicating status. Once the pump runs and jacks lower there should be lights indicating that.
Verify voltage to the pump relay large terminal from battery. 12 volts DC positive.
Verify the coil on the relay has continuity. One small terminal should be ground. Other small terminal will have power when control panel is on and joy stick is moved to operate jacks.

Bud
USAF Retired
Pace Arrow

myface
Explorer
Explorer
The previous owner "mess" with wiring and put fuse too small. I replaced the fuse and got power to control box. Now, to figure out the pump. Another story.

enblethen
Nomad
Nomad
What is make and model of the rig?
There could be fuse in the battery control center if equipped.

Bud
USAF Retired
Pace Arrow

K_Charles
Explorer
Explorer
Does the red wire #6120 have power? Your trouble guide says to check that first.