cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

leveling

67hvnche
Explorer
Explorer
to whoever answered my earlier post, thank you. I have not figured out how to retieve it, but sooner or later I'll find tech support I hope.
7 REPLIES 7

67hvnche
Explorer
Explorer
O.K. Thanks again. Happy RVing.

purplekeenah
Explorer
Explorer
Stuart's Service in Elkhart, IN, they are an HWH Master Shop. I had a complete changeover from the Atwood system (that I fought for years)to HWH. I arrived at 7:00am on a Tuesday, and drove away 9:00am on Wednesday. It's not cheap, but well worth the investment to get away from all the failures of Atwood.
For all the other needs you mentioned, someone in the Elkhart area should be able to help you.
2015 Newmar Dutchstar 4369
2013 Chevy Equinox

dougrainer
Nomad
Nomad
I would make an appt at HWH in Moscow, Iowa. They are right off 80 in the middle of Iowa. Since it IS a motorhome, planning a trip west would be a good first trip for a new owner. HWH does this type of thing all the time and they are EXPERTS at removing the Atwoods and installing the HWH system. Even here in DFW, Texas, I would drive the 800 miles to HWH to have this type work done. Doug

67hvnche
Explorer
Explorer
O.K. thanks to all for input on the levelegs issues. advice to change out has been frequently heard. I have rear jack removed-will have motor integrity checked and re-install. Still issue of bending pin in jack stem-maybe affiliated with air dump mode being improper? Will set dump mode parameters and try system again. Goal to get workable enough to pass buyer inspection (will be honest with buyer and suggest trip to HWH installer).Don't desire to foot this bill which could not be recovered in resale. some further questions: Do you have knowledge of reputable HWH installers Ohio or Indianna I can suggest?
Do you have knowledge of reputable shops in same geographic area who work on interiors (gap in seam of bedroom ceiling)? Do you have any knowledge/experience with company called RVSelect (FL)? Many positive reviews on their website. Thanks again to all. Sorry for all the questions, need your collective knowledge.

Bruce_Brown
Please see other post;

https://www.rv.net/forum/index.cfm/fuseaction/thread/tid/30135523.cfm
There are 24 hours in every day - it all depends on how you choose to use them.
Bruce & Jill Brown
2008 Kountry Star Pusher 3910

dougrainer
Nomad
Nomad
He has Atwood since he states electric and that is what Tiffin installed.
1. The Controller on your system can and is programmed to dump the Air Bags when Auto level is activated. If your air bags fail to dump, then you may have a fault or the controller needs to be activated. Here is a link to your manual that shows how to activate the air bag dump feature. Page 3--"to set air dump"
https://lci-support-doc.s3.amazonaws.com......../levelegs_system_installation_guide_.pdf
2. The are NO parts available any more for your system. Atwood dropped the system 10 years ago and very few parts are available. NO controllers and NO jacks unless you get lucky.
3. THERE IS NO PROBLEM MENTIONING THE NAME OF THE JACKS OR ANY NAME OF PARTS OR SYSTEMS ON A RV ON THESE FORUMS.
4. Most people end up removing the Atwoods and installing the HWH complete Hydraulic jack systems on Tiffins with the Atwood jacks. Doug

https://lci-support-doc.s3.amazonaws.com/manuals/atwood/leveling/levelegs_system_installation_guide_...

Lwiddis
Explorer II
Explorer II
Keep it level is my suggestion.
Winnebago 2101DS TT & 2022 Chevy Silverado 1500 LTZ Z71, WindyNation 300 watt solar-Lossigy 200 AH Lithium battery. Prefer boondocking, USFS, COE, BLM, NPS, TVA, state camps. Bicyclist. 14 yr. Army -11B40 then 11A - (MOS 1542 & 1560) IOBC & IOAC grad