Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Looking for 2008 Monaco Safari Simba 35SFD manual

DannyWilson
Explorer
Explorer

Hello:

We just picked up our 2008 Monaco Safari Simba and we love it....but it needs a little TLC.....

I am now looking for an operating manual for this unit to help on the repairs.

If any of you have advice on how to find one please let me know.

Thanks and have a great day.

Danny

6 REPLIES 6

WisTexan
Explorer III
Explorer III

Danny,

I have been extremely busy with the holiday and everything else going on, so have not had a great deal of time to study the Monaco manual that the  Home Page - Monaco Coach  (https://www.monaccoach.com) website had for the unit I just purchased; BUT I will say that it appeared to be very detailed on many critical items of importance; and the manual was about 276 pages thick; and I believe would be extremely useful.  Also it appeared the Monaco America club members are very helpful in their discussion groups.  I believe Donna and I are signing up for their spring rally in May in Branson Missouri.   I stepped away from RVing for a couple of years after my late wife passed.  I last unit was a class A gas unit being a 2006 Damon Challenger, so this is just a little different.  Take care. Ken

WisTexan
Explorer III
Explorer III

Danny
I just purchased a 2008 Monaco Camelot 42PDQ and found everything I needed at Home Page - Monaco Coach  (https://www.monaccoach.com) website, including all manuals, the Monaco America membership ($25 per year) and the Family Motor Coach Association ($50 per year); and of course I would never give up my Good Same Elite membership.  At that Monaco website you can also enter your information transferring your unit ownership.  They explain while Monaco no longer builds and produces Monaco motorhomes, there is still support and service available.

WisTexan
Explorer III
Explorer III

Go to Home Page - Monaco Coach where there are links for you to be able to pull up the new Monaco brochure and owners manual.  You can read them and or print or save them

Hello WisTexan;

First, thank you very much for input and suggestions regarding my search for a Monaco Safari manual.

I checked the sites you recommended and I did find a coach similar to what we have.  From what I have read, I believe it will certainly help with my fixes.

Thanks again for your time and consideration.  Have a good day!!

Danny

way2roll
Navigator
Navigator

Welcome to the forum and congratulations on your new to you MH.  As far as manuals, even if you were to find one for your particular MH I doubt it would be much help. Manuals are very generic and don't really address specific items. MH chassis' are built by various manufacturers (Ford, Chevy, Freightliner etc.)  and every component is also manufactured elsewhere. (AC, Fridge, HVAC, etc). MH manufacturers really just buy the chassis and components and build the house on the chassis. As a result each component and chassis has their own manuals and troubleshooting and none of that is captured in the MH manual itself.  Your best bet is to post specific questions in the Motorhome section of this forum. Lots of seasoned folks on this forum and can help with just about any issue. 

Jeff - 2023 FR Sunseeker 2400B MBS

My Monaco is 20+ years old and I have every piece of paper it has generated since we got it new but seldom does any of it help.  But there is help here and at other sites.  And many solutions I have dreamed up myself along with a lot of seemingly dumb stuff.  I don't deal with the chassis, it goes to the shop every spring for a going over---the house, thats a story in its self..