cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

looking for a project camper?

snowninja
Explorer II
Explorer II
came across this ad today while searching CL, not even sure how much you'd be into it to turn it into a camper but it's got a good start.

custom camper project
6 REPLIES 6

tatest
Explorer II
Explorer II
That box has a lot more structure than any commercial RV, or any cargo box for that matter. I wonder if it could be finished under the GVWR of the chassis? I think he has made good choices for location of under-floor utilities, for a rear-overhang garage.
Tom Test
Itasca Spirit 29B

azpete
Explorer
Explorer
all rv are ongoing projects. you dont need another hobby if you own a rv, of any kind.
with upkeep, modifications, and just putzing, you can expend a very large amount of money in a very short time. but lord, its fun. that all that really counts.

Reddog1
Explorer II
Explorer II
Moved from the TC Forum.

Wayne

2004.5 Ram SLT LB 3500 DRW Quad Cab 4x4
1988 Bigfoot (C11.5) TC (1900# w/standard equip. per decal), 130 watts solar, 100 AH AGM, Polar Cub A/C, EU2000i Honda

Toad: 91 Zuke

Desertboy
Explorer
Explorer
Just depends on so many things, If that big truck is in good condition It may be worth more than that alone. Someone was in the process of building a very nice rig, I doubt they began with a bad motor. Sounds like they had a life event that stopped them. But that could be a awesome camper.
1969 AVION
3/4 12 VALVE

Freightliner/24' Flatbed 50,000 miles/ Titan 4000 receiver Hitch, no Mods needed.

69_Avion
Explorer
Explorer
It looks like it would be a fun project. If the van was a 4x4 it would be a real nice rig.
Ford F-350 4x4 Diesel
1988 Avion Triple Axle Trailer
1969 Avion C-11 Camper

BradW
Explorer II
Explorer II
All it needs is 8 sheets of OSB and a half ton of shotcrete and it would be good to go.
Wake Up America
2019 Lance 1062 and 2018 F-350 CC PSD 4X4 DRW
Tembrens, Rear Roadmaster Sway Bar, Torklift 48" Extention and 30K Superhitch
Our New Lance 1062 Truck Camper Unloading at Dealer Photos