cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Manuals for a 92 Four Winds (Ford e350) MH?

Donovan75
Explorer
Explorer
Greetings everyone,

I'm a newbie to RVing and this forum. I just picked up an older '92 Four Winds 30ft MH which came without any manuals (looking for manuals for the house, the e350 chassis is easy to figure out). I was unable to find anything via an internet search so I was wondering if any of you have a Four Winds from the same year or model so that I can pay you to copy and send me the manuals.

Thanks!

Donovan

3 REPLIES 3

Donovan75
Explorer
Explorer
Thank you very much! The E350 manual is very helpful. The previous owner included a Chilton's manual but most of the operations were tribal knowledge passed down from the previous owner.

I'll check on the roof when I get her back from my mechanic, who's doing a thorough inspection.

There is a Propane setup, but the prior owner advised to have it checked professionally before using, I'll include some photos when I get her back today. (Was hoping its as simple as plugging in a propane tank similar to what I use for my gas BBQ.

Appreciate your helpful tips.

DiskDoctr
Explorer
Explorer
I know that model fairly well.

First and immediate thing to do is get up and check the roof by wiping the aluminum clean with acetone where any black spots are.

The glue used in that model to adhere the roof to the trusses eats the aluminum. Those black spots may indeed be holes where the aluminum has dissolved.

We recovered FIL's roof with rubber roofing. Hopefully yours is not in that condition.

Oh, and adding a priming circuit to your Onan will do wonders for starting.

ron_dittmer
Explorer II
Explorer II
In general, if you get your hands on an RV manual for your specific rig, you will find it marginally helpful because RV companies don't put any effort into them.

You can obtain a soft copy in PDF format of your Ford chassis owners manual HERE. I don't think Ford supports back to 1992, but the oldest available may be helpful.