cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NEED Help from the experts

reddfox77
Explorer
Explorer
This is the only place I can get real help...I have a 1993 Georgie Boy Swinger...Need a few parts and dont know where to turn..Trim above the wheel well drivers side front and parts for wipers ..its the gadget under the hood that connects to the hose for fluid...Also have a repair question...I have two antennas on top of the coach one that is not being used and hits every tree branch possible...it has caused the screws to come loose and made the rubber roof tear slightly around the base...I removed the antenna and the mounting base is still there...I tried putting eternabond tape and then coating it with dicore...tape wont stick for some reason..any way Im wanting to just removed the base and seal it..What is the best way to do this? Thanks so much guys your all top notch...
3 REPLIES 3

strawec
Explorer
Explorer
I installed a vent over the hole, sealed it before screws.
Evan&Carolyn
2007 Dodge 3500 SLT,6.7,68rfe,Quad Cab,Dually,Lb
2007 Escalade 36 KSB
Podigy
B&W Combo
Porta bote , Rand Mcnally GPS

Tom_N
Explorer
Explorer
Transportation Accessories Company (TAC) is the best place I've found for windshield wiper parts. Good pricing.

http://www.tacbusparts.com/
Sarver, PA/Crystal River, FL/Shelocta, PA · W3TLN · FMCA 335149 · Mystic Knights of the Sea
2005 Suncruiser 38R · W24 chassis, no chassis mods needed · 2013 Honda Accord EX-L · 2008 Honda Odyssey EX-L

C-Leigh_Racing
Explorer
Explorer
I'm no expert, but I've had to do a lot of things with nothing to work with, mostly had to take nothing & make something out of it.

Theres some RV supply houses, that carry different types of plastic trim that you might could use. Most RV dealerships have these parts catologs & will give them to you free.
On the wiper stuff, if it is the little tube type connectors for the hose, check at an auto parts store for a variety pack of connectors in different sizes. They have straight, T & Y type connectors in a bunch of sizes at Advance or Auto Zone.

The rubber roof, all I've read about repairs, you really need to clean the roof material as perfect as you can & then clean it some more, so the repair tape will stick.
I've had good luck with cleaning & then using the elastomeric type paint sold at Lowes Building supply. Reminds you of real thick Laytex paint, but it drys rubbery like.
Neil