cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New Dynamax Isata 5 30FW

Rickj91
Explorer
Explorer
Has anyone seen this new model in 4 X 4. the article in Motorhome magazine made it look very interesting. There was a concern in the review about the front axle weight, but seemed like it would be great for winter camping.
2005 Chev 2500HD D/A,EC,SB,32 in. Hitch Ex. 2013 Wolf Creek 850 SB, 2007 Mirage 6X12 Cargo Trlr
3 REPLIES 3

klutchdust
Explorer II
Explorer II
"Winter camping" reading the posts on here it doesn't seem like many people do that. See that big overhang in the back, well if you drop the rear wheels down in a small ditch it isn't long before your rig is sitting on the rear shell or spare tire, don't ask me how I know that.
I'll post some photos as soon as I get the photo thing set up.
I like that Cummins though, that's a nice looking rig.

dannko
Explorer
Explorer
Rickj91 wrote:
Has anyone seen this new model in 4 X 4. the article in Motorhome magazine made it look very interesting. There was a concern in the review about the front axle weight, but seemed like it would be great for winter camping.

I missed that, so is it built better for cold weather?

1oldtruck
Explorer
Explorer
Yes. We toured one recently and really liked it. I posted looking for owners for input and didn’t get much response. The Cummins diesel and other features put it at the top of our list.