cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Not sure what to say but I had to take some pictures...

OhhWell
Explorer
Explorer
I was leaving Sams club and in a rush to get home but after seeing this out of the corner of my eye, I had to turn around and snap some quick pictures with my cell phone.

Yes, those are gaping holes on the front cap around the windshield. Yes, there is at least a ton of stuff strapped tot he roof including a full size canoe. Also, my GPD mount got in the way but there was a very sizable load of stuff under a tarp on the trailer it was pulling. Yes, the sidewalls are completely buckled and it is riding on the springs. Also yes, this thing has been on the road, it was Wally Docked. It was not there on Friday.

Someone is driving this thing around and based on the English and Spanish "Beware of Dog" signs and out of state plates, this thing goes all over the place. I don't get it and would be scared if I saw that thing next to me on the highway.

After looking at the pictures at home, the one regret that I will take to the grave is that I didn't stop and read the several paragraphs that are written on that paper posted on the drivers side door window.

1998 bounder 36s V10 F53
24 REPLIES 24

RV_CONUS
Explorer
Explorer
The Wheels haven't fallen off yet.

Passed all Safety Inspections.

He's still overhead on the Financing.

Good for another 100k miles.
2006 Allegro Open Roads 34WA
2015 GMC Terrain
2009 Blue OX Aventa LX
2009 Brake Buddy Classic

rgatijnet1
Explorer III
Explorer III
As far as I know, every state has laws that allow the police to pull over ANY vehicle that the officer feels is unsafe.
I am guessing that the owner of this rig is not as fortunate as most of us but I also assume that most police officers would pull this vehicle over if they saw it on the highway.

Oregon_Ms
Explorer
Explorer
Visit Eugene. There's just about one on every corner. (OK, that was a slight exagguration but not by that much).

Robin1953
Explorer
Explorer
The Clampett family on vacation?
2015 Grand Design Solitude 320X
2016 Ram 3500 DRW and Cummins

Bumpyroad
Explorer
Explorer
that will buff right out.
bumpy

downtheroad
Explorer
Explorer
You know, times are hard for many and I'm not going to be judgmental.
This is how my grandfather traveled after he lost his farm in the 30's to the Dust Bowl.
There could be more going on here than meets the eye.

"If we couldn't laugh we would all go insane."

Arctic Fox 25Y
GMC Duramax
Blue Ox SwayPro

afrescopXx
Explorer
Explorer
"Eddie, what is that, a tenement on wheels? That there's an RV, Clark. But don't you go take a like'n to it.......we're take'n it with us when we leave next month"

Some times you got to do what you got to do-----I can't see the pic?

dbbls
Explorer
Explorer
Are you making fun of my rig?
2011 F-350 CC Lariat 4X4 Dually Diesel
2012 Big Country 3450TS 5th Wheel

Effy
Explorer
Explorer
Wonder if he has supplimental brakes on the trailer. ๐Ÿ™‚
2013 ACE 29.2