Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Portable Tub??

NaViDa
Explorer
Explorer
Hi All,

I'm really interested in getting a portable tub for my RV where it can be inflated and drain either outside or inside my RV but i'm having a problem finding one.Birthing PoolsBirthing Pools and small kiddie pools seem close and there is another type sold by China but the people in them are small Asians rather than actual tall Americans modeling them. I'm about 5'9", 155lbs. Any ideas would be greatly appreciated, THANKS!!
Full Time, Tree Huggn, Vegan Athlete living on, a shovel of dirt shy of, an acre of land
2007 Toyota Prius
1998 Holiday Rambler Holiday Endeavor 35WGS

:CTime waits for no one
30 REPLIES 30

NaViDa
Explorer
Explorer
Happy Easter All!

Today i decided to lounge in my wonderful SpaTub (Kitty Pool)i ended up buying, was just getting comfy in it, then i noticed it was on something, try to move it and POP,, then SSSSSSSSSSSS!! Yup, tore a hole in my SPA:( the first time in it :M BUT instead of kicking myself in the ARSS, i got up to look for the patch i thought came with it. Guess what i found and used instead??? My Eternabond Tape:) Yeah! Its already filling up again after mending it with 3 go overs (wanted to be on the safe side) of that great tape.

Anyway, hope you all are having a fun day today!

ttyl!
Full Time, Tree Huggn, Vegan Athlete living on, a shovel of dirt shy of, an acre of land
2007 Toyota Prius

NaViDa
Explorer
Explorer
Amazon.com Bucket Heater

I'm now looking everywhere for one under at least $40 since they appear to be out of stock or 2 times the price as the one you showed me.
Ebay's Bucket Heaters
2007 Toyota Prius

NaViDa
Explorer
Explorer
Oh, wow, totally cool! They're out of stock but i'll look around for another elsewhere.

Thank you so much!
2007 Toyota Prius

2010Liberty
Explorer
Explorer
Tractor Supply or some such store will have Bucket heaters that are small 1500 watt electric heaters. save to suspend in the water but use your own discretion whether to leave in while soaking, http://www.fleetfarm.com/detail/Allied-Precision-1000-Watt-Bucket-Heater/0000000061372?utm_source=googleps&utm_medium=shopping%2Bsearch&utm_campaign=google%2Bproduct%20search&gslfah&gclid=CJH8nqzc270CFcyTfgodsXMASw

NaViDa
Explorer
Explorer
dewey02 wrote:
Glad you found a solution.
Enjoy!

Thank you!
2007 Toyota Prius

dewey02
Explorer II
Explorer II
Glad you found a solution.
Enjoy!

NaViDa
Explorer
Explorer
deandec wrote:
Do you have a water heater that will provide enough hot water for a soak at your RV? Ours only produces 10 gallons.

I'll be able to get it warm enough in Las Vegas's hot heat along with my hot water thats electrically heated. I do believe its 10 gallons, as well.

Here's my spa i set up :)yesterday

let me know if you cant see this foto.
2007 Toyota Prius

deandec
Explorer
Explorer
Do you have a water heater that will provide enough hot water for a soak at your RV? Ours only produces 10 gallons.
Dean
95 CC Magna, Jeep GC

rockhillmanor
Explorer
Explorer
Black Rubber maid horse tank is a good idea. It's deep enough to accommodate a tall person. They ARE very very heavy compared to the other stock tanks. Henceforth why it is cost prohibited to ship them!

Tractor Supply and Farm and Fleet carry them. These stores are usually in every town or on the outskirts.

It's this one: 100 gallons.
The black actually will help keep the water warm in hot weather. Which is why I don't use them for my horses!!

http://www.tractorsupply.com/en/store/search/stock-tanks

We must be willing to get rid of the life we've planned,
so as to have the life that is waiting for us.

NaViDa
Explorer
Explorer
dewey02 wrote:
Since you are living on one acre of land and not moving around much, have you considered a stock tank? Not very portable, but very durable and comes in many sizes.
Stock Tanks

Just did a test order at Amazon.com and it cam to this amount for this item

tankItems: $84.52
Shipping & handling: $0.00
Total before tax: $84.52
Estimated tax to be collected: $6.85
Order total:$91.37
2007 Toyota Prius

NaViDa
Explorer
Explorer
dewey02 wrote:
Since you are living on one acre of land and not moving around much, have you considered a stock tank? Not very portable, but very durable and comes in many sizes.
Stock Tanks

yes, yes, thanks, i saw them in only black last night at i think a Rubbermaid site but the shipping was 3 times the price. I really like them, maybe i can buy one local from Home Depot, for this is what happened when i estimated a red 55gal. from the site you provided, as well

Subtotal: $88.99
Shipping & Handling: $162.12
Estimated Tax: $0.00
Total: $251.11
2007 Toyota Prius

dewey02
Explorer II
Explorer II
Stock Tanks

rockhillmanor
Explorer
Explorer
rockhillmanor wrote:
I found one for at home at of all places the CVS drug store!

CVS sells inflatable pools real cheap that are long enough for an adult.
They are rectangle with 2 rolled inflatable sides. Folds back up and fits in a real small carton when you are done with it.

I serious doubt that any CG will allow you to put one out on your CG site though!

NaViDa wrote:

This one does look good too, thanks but i'm not sure it's made for hot or warm water??

I set this one up in Florida. The summer sun heats it up to almost boiling and the pool stands up to the hot water! :B

We must be willing to get rid of the life we've planned,
so as to have the life that is waiting for us.

NaViDa
Explorer
Explorer
Heck, if this one can stand warm water, i might get this instead since many reviews are stating they use them for home births and its listed for adult lounging.

75" x 70" x 24" Swim Center Ocean Reef Pool

Thank you all for being such great team mates, i feel i'm in the right ball park now where i've made it to 2nd base so far thanks to you all here, once i order it, i'll be on 3rd base, then i'll be on home plate once its home here with me ๐Ÿ˜„
2007 Toyota Prius