cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Replacement Faucets

03_RoadKing
Explorer
Explorer
I have a 2001 Newmar Mountain Aire. The shower faucet needs to be replaced, does anyone know where I might be able to find a replacement for one that old.
Jim and Deb
The Furchildren Abby and Baylee
USAF Retired
2001 Newmar Mountain Aire
10 REPLIES 10

Gamoore
Explorer
Explorer
03 Roadking:

Your faucet description sounds exactly like the one we have in our motorhome. I have replaced it before. It is manufactured by Phoenix Faucets and here is a link to their web site, http://phoenixfaucets.com/store/product/p4402pb. The faucet is available with several different handle styles.
Diesel Driver
2001 37' Harney Renegade Classic
330 HP CAT
2014 Chevy Malibu LTZ

ets1996
Explorer
Explorer
Try a regular plumbing supply shop they have a lot of stuff the big bix stores don't carry

Colo_Native
Explorer
Explorer
I got mine at CW for about $20 they have several types
2015 Winnebago Forza 34T
pushed by a 2011 Fusion Hybrid or 2020 Escape Hybrid
Retired DFD

MountainAir05
Explorer II
Explorer II
I found one online at Moen several years ago. My is a 99. My issue was to find something that would fill the hole. I was able to find one close in color. If you can post a picture, maybe can help find one.

Kohler list a lot in gold.

www.moen.com/

Marv_Hoag
Explorer
Explorer
I've got gold in my coach also. Pretty much a dead color when it comes to plumbing fixtures. Good luck.
2000 Monaco Windsor 40
2009 Honda Fit Sport
2012 Chevrolet Equinox

03_RoadKing
Explorer
Explorer
I have tried both Home Depot, Lowes and several camping supply stores. The problem is the valves are seperate from the outlet with the diverter on the outlet like a home unit. The problem is the fitting for the hand held shower head is on the outlet, that's what I haven't been able to find. That plus it's gold.
Jim and Deb
The Furchildren Abby and Baylee
USAF Retired
2001 Newmar Mountain Aire

ScottG
Nomad
Nomad
They have the same spacing as residential units and generally the plumbing connections are identical too. The only exception is if you get a pull-out sprayer type kitchen faucet and then you may have to use a fitting or two to adapt it.

Weldon
Explorer
Explorer
Got mine at Ace hardware.

sealevel_ram
Explorer
Explorer
I always try Amazon first if it is anything close to standard, which most MHs are.
"If the women don't find you handsome, they should at least find you handy." Red Green

uglybear11
Explorer
Explorer
take it off. go to lowes or home depot to see if they have a match.

if it has something special... go to a camper sales place