Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Replacment Windshiled Wiper Blades

jmcgilvary
Explorer
Explorer
I have a 2002 Bounder 36'.
Ford V-10.
It was my understanding that the parts can be ordered for a Ford E-350 Van, but when I went to buy new wiper blades, I have had a heck of a time finding blades that fit.
Any ideas where I can look? Mine are on my last legs!
Thanks
12 REPLIES 12

WILDEBILL308
Explorer II
Explorer II
Look at the Amco 48-17 9.5mm straight end adapter. I think this is the one you need.
Bill
2008 Newmar Mountain Aire
450 HP CUMMINS ISM
ALLISON 4000 MH TRANSMISSION
TOWING 2014 HONDA CRV With Blue Ox tow bar
A man who carries a cat by the tail learns something he can learn in no other way.
-Mark Twain

moonlightrunner
Explorer
Explorer
If you have Trico brand you might want to try www.tricoproducts.com/Drivers/FindYourWiperSize

Then you can search online for the wipers that will fit. I hve a friend who just did that. No one locally had wipers that would fit her bus but she found that site and then located her wipers on Amazon for half the price that they were asking for a similar wiper blade that would have required adapters.

rgatijnet1
Explorer III
Explorer III
Rockauto.com will give you a choice of about 20 different types. Just look up 2002 Ford E350 and click on Wipers.

jmcgilvary
Explorer
Explorer
Thanks
Hello fellow Bounder owner. First if you have the wipers that are held on by screws you can buy a "J" hook adapters. once you do you can buy replacement blades at Walmart for a lot less. I did this and just replaced both blades with better blades for $20.00.
Bill

Now that seems like a good idea.
I will look for the J hook adapters.
Thanks a bunch!

J-Rooster
Explorer
Explorer
Any Ford Dealer

FIRE_UP
Explorer
Explorer
I just saw some 20", 22" 24" and 26" (maybe 28" too) at Costco for about $7 something each. I have to measure mine and see if they have what I need. Course, we're now home in Lake Havasu AZ right now and, don't think there's any rain in the forecast for a bit.
Scott
Scott and Karla
SDFD RETIRED
2004 Itasca Horizon, 36GD Slate Blue 330 CAT
2011 GMC Sierra 1500 Ext Cab 4x4 Toad
2008 Caliente Red LVL II GL 1800 Goldwing
KI60ND

WILDEBILL308
Explorer II
Explorer II
jmcgilvary wrote:
I have a 2002 Bounder 36'.
Ford V-10.
It was my understanding that the parts can be ordered for a Ford E-350 Van, but when I went to buy new wiper blades, I have had a heck of a time finding blades that fit.
Any ideas where I can look? Mine are on my last legs!
Thanks

Hello fellow Bounder owner. First if you have the wipers that are held on by screws you can buy a "J" hook adapters. once you do you can buy replacement blades at Walmart for a lot less. I did this and just replaced both blades with better blades for $20.00.
Bill
2008 Newmar Mountain Aire
450 HP CUMMINS ISM
ALLISON 4000 MH TRANSMISSION
TOWING 2014 HONDA CRV With Blue Ox tow bar
A man who carries a cat by the tail learns something he can learn in no other way.
-Mark Twain

MountainAir05
Explorer II
Explorer II
Our Wal-mart has them.

Moved from Forum Technical Support

Crazy_Ray
Explorer
Explorer
Got mine from Bumper to Bumper real cheap.
RET ARMY 1980,"Tiny" furkid, Class A, 2007 Bounder 35E, Ford V10 w/Steer Safe, 4 6V CROWN,GC235,525W Solar Kyocera, TriStar 45 Controller,Tri-Metric 2020,Yamaha 2400, TOW CRV. Ready Brake. "Living Our Dream" NASCAR #11-18-19-20- LOVE CO,NM,AZ

garyemunson
Explorer
Explorer
Camping World carries a good selection of wiper blades for RVs.

darsben1
Explorer
Explorer
NAPA Truck counter at
NAPA Auto Parts
Genuine Parts Company
13452 - 13454 SW 131 Street,
Miami, FL 33186
Phone: (305) 278-9475
Do not go to a local NAPA as most counter people their know squat about what you need.
Call ahead and bring old wiper. You should walk out with a new one in 5 minutes.
You need a NAPA with truck counter. While on the road most large cities have one.
Traveling with my best friend, my wife in a 1990 Southwind