cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rooftop cover

blazenpm
Explorer
Explorer
I have not had good luck with RV covers. I have a class A RV. The top of the last full RV cover I had rotted within a few months. Now because I am somewhat handicapped I am looking for a rooftop cover not a full cover. I specifically want a brand name "Tyvek" material because of its UV resistive quality. I have seen them for sale. But as of this writing and research with various RV cover companies, NO more rooftop covers for class A RV's are being made. Can anybody tell me where I can get enough Tyvek material to sufficiently cover a Class A that is 37 ft. long.? At this time the front upper cap of the my RV is oxidized by exposure to the sun and it looks terrible. It will cost between $1800 and $2500 to make it look like the rest of the RV.
4 REPLIES 4

crawford
Explorer
Explorer
just get a car port the right height and length drive under it and use it ever time.
Change from a c class to a A class Georgetown 07 triple slide

atodalen
Explorer
Explorer
Not what your asking but .....
I find that a cover that's made of Sunbrella fabric will far out last the Tyvek. My Calmark Sunbrella cover is 11 years old and has been used all but 1 year since purchase. I had the ADCO Tyvek cover prior and it was in poor shape after a couple of years.

Good luck in your search.
Al T
Spokane WA
Al and Deedee
Spokane, WA
2008 Winnebago Sightseer 29R
F53 chassis w/ JMcKinley CHF and Brazel's UltraTrac rear trac bar
2006 Honda CR-V, Blue Ox Aventa LX, RoadMaster Even Brake

RetiredRealtorR
Explorer
Explorer
ULINE.com
. . . never confuse education with intelligence, nor motion with progress

dougrainer
Nomad
Nomad
I assume when the cover is installed you are NOT using the Roof AC's and the Refer? AT ALL? Doug