cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

RV Magazine

Mr__Pinky
Explorer
Explorer
What does everyone think of the new RV magazine compared to the previous one (Motorhome)? I'm disappointed!
"STUFF" HAPPENS, GET OVER IT
22 REPLIES 22

Hondavalk
Explorer II
Explorer II
Hoping it will improve but not holding my breath. No technical section but with the differences betwen MM and TT it just seems like a losing situtation. I will give it till the end of my current subscription and probably drop it after that.

Bruce_Brown
FloridaRosebud wrote:
Mr. Pinky wrote:
What does everyone think of the new RV magazine compared to the previous one (Motorhome)? I'm disappointed!

If you are speaking about the one now owned by Camping world, I'm not impressed either. It's now a "lifestyle" magazine, not an RV magazine with technical reviews and such.

Al

I'd agree with this.

It was very well done, just not my kind of magazine.
There are 24 hours in every day - it all depends on how you choose to use them.
Bruce & Jill Brown
2008 Kountry Star Pusher 3910

steveh27
Explorer
Explorer
I will probably ask for a refund for my Motorhome sub. I do not care to read about trailers, 5th wheels or truck campers. It is sad.

FlashBuddy
Explorer II
Explorer II
Are we talking about this RV magazine or ?

2018 Ford F-250 6.7L Diesel Lariat Super Crew 4X4
Grand Design Reflection 295RL
Jan Baby the Wife & Molly the Dog

jcapps
Explorer
Explorer
I liked it. New format. It will get better over time
"The great challenge of adulthood is holding on to your idealism after you lose your innocence."
โ€“ Bruce Springsteen

"This ain't the practice round"
- a friend

FloridaRosebud
Explorer
Explorer
Mr. Pinky wrote:

If you are speaking about the one now owned by Camping world, I'm not impressed either. It's now a "lifestyle" magazine, not an RV magazine with technical reviews and such.

Al

gvisnic
Explorer
Explorer
I like the old format better. It was more specific about motorhomes. I liked to read about problems and how they were solved. I liked the articles about motorhomes. I don't care about yoga in an rv. The new format is terrible in my opinion.

rk911
Explorer
Explorer
just got mine today and haven't yet looked at it. i'm hoping to be pleasantly surprised.
Rich
Ham Radio, Sport Pilot, Retired 9-1-1 Call Center Administrator
'10 Jeep Liberty KK

& MaggieThe Wonder Beagle