cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Satellite TV in a Winnebago 26 HE

Lenc
Explorer
Explorer
We are purchasing a Winnebago 26 HE. I want to be able to use bell express vu satellite system. The dealer tells me I can cannect to the coaxial cable connection for my hook up to the satellite dish. Is this correct or do I need a separate satellite connection running up the the TV area???
2 REPLIES 2

RckyMtnVia
Explorer
Explorer
Specifications on Winnebago website says Satellite System Ready N/A on 26 HE. See attached: 26 HE Specs.
There are a number of standard items and upgrades that are not available on the 26 HE, presumably to keep price down. I think you can buy a portable satellite dish and run the cable into the rv.
2022 Forester MBS 2401B

wallynm
Explorer
Explorer
I suggest the dealer is correct. You will have the satellite cable coax connection into the back of the satellite tuner box and then an out of the tuner box connection to the TV via coax, hdmi or some other cable combination.

Lenc wrote:
We are purchasing a Winnebago 26 HE. I want to be able to use bell express vu satellite system. The dealer tells me I can cannect to the coaxial cable connection for my hook up to the satellite dish. Is this correct or do I need a separate satellite connection running up the the TV area???
Have a Diesel Engine Diesel RV Club

Have a Freightliner FCOC Web Page

Living on the memories now
EX 02 DSDP 3567
EX 99 Coachmen
EX 86 Georgie Boy
EX 75 Winnie
EX 72 Sightseer
EX 68 Brave

THOSE THAT DO NOT KNOW HISTORY ARE DOOMED TO REPEAT IT