cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Thinking about it

frank_henn
Explorer
Explorer
I just had some nerve blockers placed in my back as a result I am very unstable Hope to get better. If it does not get better than the fifth wheel will have go there is a whole bunch of pre love unit around gas and diesel. Running from 13000 to well over 100K, are there brands to stay away from,or are there some good orphans out there that will make a great buy. the bride and I go out every three weeks and I will take several trips by my self Fifth wheel is 36 feet long with three slides which I like. now the question which ones to run from, and other than the tire dates what should I look for.Thanks
4 REPLIES 4

Executive45
Explorer III
Explorer III
Bad backs are a pain, pun intended. I hope for the best for you come August 4th. They wanted to fuse mine too but I opted to pass. (I was paralyzed for three weeks after my accident so I'm skittish about a knife to my back) I have no problem with the seats in my coach altho we only travel 3-4 hours/day. Our seats do have an air adjustment for the lumbar support......best of luck...Dennis
We can do more than we think we can, but most do less than we think we do
Dennis and Debi Fourteen Years Full Timing
Monaco Executive M-45PBQ Quad Slide
525HP Cummins ISM 6 Spd Allison
2014 Chevrolet Equinox LTZ W/ ReadyBrute
CLICK HERE TO VIEW OUR TRAVEL BLOG

rgatijnet1
Explorer III
Explorer III
I wish you the best. I did purchase new seats for our Class A that were more comfortable and offered more support but after the operation I discovered that I really didn't need to go that far.
Since you are looking at a used unit, find the floor plan that works and ask for past service records. The coach will be out of warranty and all of the systems are repairable. Find a unit that was used regularly, and maintained, and has a floor plan that works and you can't hardly go wrong. Opinions will go all over the place about which brand is better but I feel the floor plan is the most important and during an inspection you will discover poor quality if it is there.

frank_henn
Explorer
Explorer
That is under way all ready next treatment is August 4

rgatijnet1
Explorer III
Explorer III
If you have back problems I don't think a change of vehicles will fix things. I finally had to go get my spine fused at L4, L5, S1. This stopped me from driving every vehicle for a few weeks and kept me out of the Class A for 3 months. After the healing process was complete, my back is now stronger than it ever was and the pain is gone. Technology is ever evolving so I would look more towards correcting the problem in your back first.