cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Tucson / residential refrigerator

aztortuga
Explorer
Explorer
Can anyone recommend a source in Tucson or near tucson that can install a residential refrigerator to replace a norcold 1200. Looking for those who have had it done and appreciate the new install. My Norcold is on its last legs so plan to replace with a residential.
6 REPLIES 6

Bill_Satellite
Explorer II
Explorer II
Premier coach in Tucson has done a good deal of work for us. It's a small, well run operation and they can do most anything from a small repair to a full remodel. The fridge should be an easy project for them.
http://www.premiermcs.com/
What I post is my 2 cents and nothing more. Please don't read anything into my post that's not there. If you disagree, that's OK.
Can't we all just get along?

webslave
Explorer
Explorer
Sorry, but, after buying my new motorhome from Freedom RV, I wouldn't let them check the air in my tires... I would go anywhere else, in fact we do. Spend ~8 months a year in Benson, just down the road, and I have all my work done at Lazy Days in Tucson. They've always done a superb job and their prices are reasonable, at least as reasonable as labor costs go on motorhomes.
My 2 cents, your mileage may vary...

Don
Bronwyn
Down to 1 kitty...J-Lo, the princess

2014 Thor Tuscany 40RX
2015 Jeep Cherokee TrailHawk Towed

aztortuga
Explorer
Explorer
Thanks to those who replied. Will contact both recommendations for information.

smlranger
Explorer
Explorer
Can also recommend Ken Cameron in Tucson area. Not sure he is set up to do fridge swaps but he is certainly qualified and competent. If he can't do it he can probably recommend someone who can.
2019 Grand Design Solitude 384GK 5th wheel. Glen Allen, VA

Ivylog
Explorer III
Explorer III
Here is my DIY Install of a 21 cuft that almost fit perfectly...1/2" to high instead of the usual 6" BUT it is not a counter depth unit so I had to take out the driver's window to get it in. If the DW is short and you do not mount close to the floor it may not be for you.

Many us the 18 cuft Samsung as it's a French door, counter depth and will run on a MSW inverter. We dry camp often and with two more batteries it does great. My mistake was not doing this sooner.
This post is my opinion (free advice). It is not intended to influence anyone's judgment nor do I advocate anyone do what I propose.
Sold 04 Dynasty to our son after 14 great years.
Upgraded with a 08 HR Navigator 45โ€™...

imgoin4it
Explorer
Explorer
Freedom RV can do it. I've never had it done but seen others that have. I had them change out TV's including cabinet modifications etc. Great work, not cheap though. Another possible source is Cameron RV. He's an independent tech highly regarded by many, but I do not know anything about him and the job you have in mind.Cameron's pH is (520)490-7632
Howard,Connie,& Bella,
One spoiled schnauzer
2007 Newmar KSDP
4dr Jeep Wrangler