cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

We bought a Winnebago!

bellolove
Explorer
Explorer
Woo hoo we made a deal on an '07 Winnebago 35J. Super excited! Anyone have experience with this particular model? We were looking at the Vista 32Ks but decided the king bed in the back was a pretty big benefit for us.
11 REPLIES 11

sailor_lou
Explorer
Explorer
Congrats on the new rig. Our first MOHO was a Winne and we found it to be well built and reliable. Good luck.

Lou
05 Travel Supreme Envoy

Bob___Ann
Explorer
Explorer
Congratulations on your new motor home. The king bed is a nice option to have. Enjoy!!!!!
Bob and Ann
Schnauzer - Della (Rainbow B 3/31/17)
Chihuahua - Lola (Rainbow B 12/26/18)
Autumn-Red Poodle
2019 Tiffin 40 IP Bus
Powerglide Chassis
Cummins 450
Onan 10,000 Watt
Four Slide/ 1.5 Bath
2021 Jeep Unlimited Sahara Toad
Demco Dominator & Airforce One

1950panman
Explorer
Explorer
congrads...wish many trips and miles...my next mh..will be wb..lane

bellolove
Explorer
Explorer
Okay I just found the link to the Norcold site.. thanks so much guys. Looks like any dealer can replace it right?

bellolove
Explorer
Explorer
It's the Ford, not the Workhorse. DH wanted the Workhorse but was willing to sacrifice for this particular floor plan. We do our walk through on Friday.. how do I find out about the refrigerator and where I can get this info to hand over to the dealer? Thanks so much you guys!!

the_silverback
Explorer
Explorer
Great MH!!! Be sure to check out Winnebago Itasca Travelers!! As said before if you have the workhorse W22 be sure to see if the brake recall has been done. Also if you have a Norcold 1200 series frig, be sure the latest,latest recall has been done on it. Can't think of any other major issues.
the silverback
2015 crossroads Rushmore 5th wheel

rgodfrey
Explorer
Explorer
I purchased a 2007 Winnebago Sightseer 35J on a Workhorse chasis in April 2011. So far I have not had any major issues.

Is your new purchase on a Ford or Workhorse chassis? If it is a Workhorse, make sure that the brake recall has been completed.
2007 Winnebago Sightseer 35J (Workhorse Chasis)
2010 Jeep Liberty Limited Toad

summerhouse
Explorer
Explorer
Congrats !!!! Looking forward to hearing all about your new rig and seeing some pics!
โ€œLight hearted I take to the open roadโ€ฆ Healthy, free, the world before meโ€ฆ The long brown path before me leading me wherever I choose.โ€ - Walt Whitman

bellolove
Explorer
Explorer
I'll post pics once we pick it up next week!

Cat_Lady
Explorer
Explorer
That's wonderful! So happy for y'all. Wishing you many years of happy travels.

Cat
As you slide down the banister of life, may the splinters never point the wrong way.

gbopp
Explorer
Explorer
Congrats on your Winnie 35J. Pictures?
Enjoy your travels.