cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Winnebago 27N Vista...

CK_BK
Explorer
Explorer
Hi all, Looking at the 27N Winnebago Vista. It looks like its is a well made coach. Would like to hear about any experiences Vista owners are having like handling, rattles, etc. Any and all inputs are welcome.

Thanks in advance for all input
Enjoy the journey...

'14 Itasca 27N
'12 Jeep Wrangler Sahara
Pugs: Kelly & Bambee
19 REPLIES 19

bobsinn
Explorer
Explorer
Bumpyroad wrote:
can you get into the bathroom with slides in?
bumpy

Yes you can. When we looked at one, the only negative I found was that with the closet slide in it took up part of the bed. with it in you have a full size bed instead of the queen. I still made them an offer which they refused. Got to wait for a used one. Loved the unit.
2001 Itasca Sundancer 27P
2000 Honda Civic

Bumpyroad
Explorer
Explorer
can you get into the bathroom with slides in?
bumpy

Semi_Retired_Gr
Explorer
Explorer
Haven't owned this particular unit but both of our last units were Winnebagos and we found them very well built. If you like the floor plan, I wouldn't hesitate - Winnebago builds a very solid unit.
Gary & Liesel
Cocoa, our Chocolate Lab companion
2013 Tiffin 30 GA
2004 Honda Element Toad

kd7cxg-2
Explorer
Explorer
We have the Itasca Sunstar 27N (same as the Vista 27N) and love it, lots of room and storage space. Has more storage than the 2002 Brave 30W that we traded for it.

We traded for it at Lichtsinn Motors in Forest City, Ia. From there to Oregon there were no handling problems or rattles. I have added a rear trac bar, steer safe and 5 star tuning to it. None of the mods were necessary, just something I wanted to do. Take it out and drive it on different types of roads, I think you will be happy with the way it handles.

Tom
2013 Itasca Sunstar 27N
Toad: 2010 Toyota Corolla
Good Sam Lifetime Member

Community Alumni
Not applicable
I had a Vista 30W and it was a great unit. Hard to believe, but it was better made than a DP I owned that cost twice as much.